Premiership - new strips 2023/24.

1 hour ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Looks cheap to me, but at least Castore have been listening to complaints from the rest of the league / general public. 

Rangers-087-App-USP-Callout-1080x1080_1600x.png.18a34c5dab7ec441cf657fb37ae7727e.png

I personally thought it was because the poppy-shaggers would think they would look a bit like poppies for War Christmas Remembrance Sunday.

Shorts look like JJB Sports classics.

Top ruined by the white flashes, but would be boring without them. County tops seem hard to get right though.

3 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Oaft. That's like the kind of pish you see at the rugby league world cup or the Scottish bowls team at the Commonwealth games. 

Said in the championship pages that looks more like something you see John Henderson wearing on the stage at the winter gardens 

4 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Oaft. That's like the kind of pish you see at the rugby league world cup or the Scottish bowls team at the Commonwealth games. 

4 hours ago, AJF said:

D30B4657-B743-481F-8D61-270AB90DBA66.webp

I thought both were horrendous when I seen them but they aren't that bad on people.

26 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

I thought County’s kit was fairly enneyeux until I saw this photo. Quite a subtle detail but I think it adds to the kit substantially.

IMG_3853.png

Why the f**k would you get your child's head tattooed there. :lol:

5 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

I thought both were horrendous when I seen them but they aren't that bad on people.

Aye, I wasn't sure at first either but when it's been shown being worn it looks pretty decent I'd say.

Crown extend main sponsorship deal - Dundee Football Club - Official Website

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Aye, I wasn't sure at first either but when it's been shown being worn it looks pretty decent I'd say.

To be fair, Ty would make a shirt covered in maimed orphans look nice.

What a show stopper. :wub:

Edited by Derry Alli

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Was literally in the process of posting the same reply. Looks good here.

The kit too.

1 hour ago, Matty-RCFC said:

I thought County’s kit was fairly enneyeux until I saw this photo. Quite a subtle detail but I think it adds to the kit substantially.

IMG_3853.png

Ah I never noticed that detail. It’s a much nicer kit than the god awful one we just had.

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Is it the dark lighting thats doing that though?

Suspect itll look shit in the cold light of day, but absolutely incredible under the floodlights.

So expect a major victory in a midweek game, as that top in the dark is fully one that appears in an iconic photo.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is it the dark lighting thats doing that though?

Suspect itll look shit in the cold light of day, but absolutely incredible under the floodlights.

So expect a major victory in a midweek game, as that top in the dark is fully one that appears in an iconic photo.

I'll let you be the judge, here's the shirt in natural daylight.

image.png.d723f0e5364ef66b38ada8e4e8fca439.png