Premiership - new strips 2023/24.

4 hours ago, LiviLion said:

If you look below the sleeve line, that Killie strip is lovely, it's an absolute mess from the chest up though (and even worse if the back is plain white)

In fairness the white back should balance out when the blue lettering, numbers and rear sponsor are added.

The new rear sponsor, still to be announced, was signed to late to be printed on the back of the home kit, unlike Red Rock Weld which has moved from the rear to the sleeve.

There were complaints about the last striped back we had being difficult to see the numbers for TV, commentators and fans in the stands.

Edited by C4mmy31

11 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Agree it's not my cuppa tea either but fair play to the club and Hummel for trying to cater for all....

Screenshot_20230615_202621_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f18d23a2e1689c30f69fecf004faa481.jpg

“Deconstructed v-neck” is absolutely minter level corporate babble.  

8 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The sponsor logo looks like one of the fake adverts that you used to see in the background of Only an Excuse.

Could be mistaken for wet wet wet but I fully agree.

Lewis and the top are tidy as f**k though. 

Really nice Hibs strip with a sponsor name just not suited for a Scottish football team. I mean, it really IS suited for a Scottish team, but just looks awful… as it should be, trying to use the word ‘bevvy’ as a trendy hipster term for your whisky app’. A whisky app? Fcuk knows. Anyhow…Partick Thistle goalie shirt clearly based on the sunset I saw last night.

Edited by pozbaird

3 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The sponsor logo looks like one of the fake adverts that you used to see in the background of Only an Excuse.

I looked up the Bevvy.com website and am none the wiser tbh

I suppose their cash is as good as anyone elses though.........................

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I looked up the Bevvy.com website and am none the wiser tbh

I suppose their cash is as good as anyone elses though.........................

Trendy whisky identification app’ sort of thingummyjig. Fcuk knows why the world actually needs it. Not my job to say. Trying too hard with their name though IMHO. Hope it doesn’t start a trend and a team sponsored by Budweiser has ‘pishwatter’ on their shirt instead.

Edited by pozbaird

7 hours ago, Fide said:

Not strictly a premier league kit, but since they almost got promoted, i think we can all be allowed a chuckle at the new Partick goalie top. Ooft. 

20230616_103208.thumb.jpg.8bccf09bf2e6cb0a99d742675b4be093.jpg

Havers. That's a belter. 

Goalie tops should be garish, pace Jorge Campos circa 1994.

2 hours ago, velo army said:

Havers. That's a belter. 

Goalie tops should be garish, pace Jorge Campos circa 1994.

The goalie for our 6 a side team wears that Campos top, he's an average at best keeper but a legend for his choice of top.