Premiership - new strips 2023/24.

7 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

I like the Saints shirt but it's not a worldy, for me. Some nice touches but doesn't match the 12-13 strip, which remains my favourite home of all time.

Steven Thompson agrees new contract with St Mirren - Daily ...

This is the 12th season in a row where I've hoped for a blue version of this strip, only to be disappointed. 

Simple, white shorts/socks, red numbers, perfect stripe width, cool sponsor. Absolute classic - 10/10. 

9 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Here's the long sleeve version being modelled by the lovely Calum. If anything, it's worse. What's going on with the adidas stripes disappearing and then reappearing?

flh4cal3149b1.jpg

I reckon that they've done this to shift a record number of shirts next season when they revert to normality. Absolutely laughable. 

43 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I reckon that they've done this to shift a record number of shirts next season when they revert to normality. Absolutely laughable. 

I’m currently trying to imagine if those hoops were black, were turned ninety degrees into stripes, and Macron offered it up as their first go at the St Mirren strip…. Their arse would be booted so far down Greenhill Road they wouldn’t come back down until they hit Renfrewshire International Aerodrome.

I’ll let the forum know when I stop laughing at that shirt.

9 hours ago, The Golden God said:

This is Celtic’s rumoured limited edition kit, which is one million times better than the proper one. Maybe it’s also one million times more expensive and that’s why the main one is so awful. 

5B6153B5-1C90-48D1-8854-CAFBF9F9ABA6.jpeg

I said earlier that it should be difficult to make a mess of the standard green and white hoop template (but they'd definitely managed it) and that offering demonstrates that. Fairly classic take on their strip.

I've not gone into Celtic websites to see the response. Any idea of the general response? Are they accepting it's horrible or is there an emperor's new clothes effect going on?

Not sure if the Celtic home top is on sale yet but there were dozens of folk wearing the away one at Glasgow airport yesterday. It’s quite smart, although I’m disgusted with myself for saying so. 

there was also a whole family - mum dad and weans - wearing the new Sevco home top. Just oozing scummery. 

20 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I said earlier that it should be difficult to make a mess of the standard green and white hoop template (but they'd definitely managed it) and that offering demonstrates that. Fairly classic take on their strip.

I've not gone into Celtic websites to see the response. Any idea of the general response? Are they accepting it's horrible or is there an emperor's new clothes effect going on?

21 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

badc8762-e00e-4e06-833b-464b4aa815fa_text.gif

The Celtic kit is up there with the St Mirren superman kit and the Dundee United explosion in a paint factory away shirt as all time monstrosities.  Fair play to them for that. 

6 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Here?

image.jpeg.f6c56c5c60c11e6763a4648210525bc6.jpeg

Fair play, mate. Some Falkirk fans have taken one look at the line-up of utter diddies that make up League One this year and decided to pipe the f**k down.

Rubbing shoulders with this lot could be really demoralising so I'm glad it's not getting to you. 👍

Screenshot_20230701-140558.png

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

The Celtic kit is up there with the St Mirren superman kit and the Dundee United explosion in a paint factory away shirt as all time monstrosities.  Fair play to them for that. 

What's the St Mirren superman kit?

49 minutes ago, thomas said:

What's the St Mirren superman kit?

The one that saw all the unsold shirts cut up and made into kids pirate costume troosers’ and had the JD ‘King of Trainers’ big shield sponsor logo?

ACD501AD-4DE7-4990-B2AD-8048B983E600.jpeg