Members of the P&B community you think are great and fantastic people and you would like to shake their hand/hug them

3 hours ago, BTFD said:

For the P&B faithful, I'm always available for hugs. Lord knows, some of you could do with one.

I'll even keep my hands out of my pockets if you ask.

If I didn't have an actual dad then I'd strongly suspect it would be you.

Hmmm... Tough one. The rate at which names are appearing on my ignore list could lead me to the conclusion that while I might not be able to specify who I would willingly shake by the hand, there may well be some whom shaking warmly by the throat might be preferable 😁.  

(I'm sure that most members are admirable people most of the time!)

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

If I didn't have an actual dad then I'd strongly suspect it would be you.

Hope your old man appreciates you, DA.

Also, yer maw's out of my league.

25 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Hope your old man appreciates you, DA.

Also, yer maw's out of my league.

I think he does. 

Also my maw is dead. Cremated too, so no corpse to molest (not that I'm accusing you of such things, although there are some posters on here who wouldn't surprise me if they were such offenders).

Edited by DA Baracus

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I think he does. 

Also my maw is dead. Cremated too, so no corpse to molest (not that I'm accusing you of such things, although there are some posters on here who wouldn't surprise me if they were such offenders).

Good man, and sorry to hear about your maw.

Still out of my league, for what it's worth.

23 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

An antidote to that small dick energy topic about which P&B members you think you would defeat in unarmed combat.

You are all very good people and I want you to have great, happy and fulfilling lives. Don't give into hatred or violence. There is much more that holds us together than sets us apart.

Much love and hugs xxxxx

Under the Maquis of Queensberry rules, a fight should start with "Shake hands and come out fighting" and ends with a winner being declared and hugs all around.

So basically this thread is the same as the other thread but without the middle bit.

Maybe the two threads can be merged.

Not a biggie for the hugging routine, but I can safely say that the vast majority of people on here seem to be sane, rational, and sound people who love their team and fitba. The few that deviate from that can drive ya mad, but every team seems to have at least one nice normal poster who can keep it on track and stay focused, as @++Ammo - Airdrie++ mentioned…they are the deserving ones. 

• 1 month later...