Elgin City 23-24

1 hour ago, Am Muilleach said:

Has the A9 suddenly shortened again?  I thought Sid left last time because of all the travelling/work commitments - common theme huh?

Just what I thought when I seen it he finished due to work commitments supposedly and another one with that reason supposedly they approached John Robertson and billy dodds but they declined

From the Huntly website:

Our Management Team of Allan Hale and Stefan Laird have both submitted their resignation from their positions at the club with immediate effect.

We wish to thank Allan and Stefan for all their efforts over the last 3 1/2 years and to wish them all the best for the future

Our Under 18 Team Manager and Sports Masseur Robbie Wildgoose has also left the club. He too leaves with our best wishes

Colin Charlesworth has been appointed as Interim Manager with senior players Zander Jack and Alex Thoirs assisting him.  I am sure that everyone involved with the club will give them and our talented group of players every support and encouragement going forward

Should be announced soon then I guess and should be interesting he’s done a good job at Huntly getting them in the near the top end of highland league and they seem to perform a lot better than previous seasons and he’s a little more local so should help a bit

Elgin is my second team(if you are allowed one) this could be quit an astute appointment from the board, needs to be given time even if you go down (financially it’s probably better to go down for a few seasons before trying again for league 2)

5 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Elgin is my second team(if you are allowed one) this could be quit an astute appointment from the board, needs to be given time even if you go down (financially it’s probably better to go down for a few seasons before trying again for league 2)

If Elgin go down to the Highland League, they ain't coming back up.