Fourth Divison 23/24

• 2 weeks later...

I took in the Saltcoats today , first time I've been there for a long time! 
Not the game I thought I take in after leaving Meadow but wanted to see my old mate Slavin and how he is doing. 
Despite the score line it was an enjoyable game played in the right spirit , no bad tackles or abuse of ref, despite Slavers being on the park! 
Really big job he has taken on , lots of young boys in the squad, but I really hope he's turns them around and makes them competitive again. 
Was an eye opener seeing the difference in quality going from premier games to 4th Division 

2 hours ago, Fabi said:

I took in the Saltcoats today , first time I've been there for a long time! 
Not the game I thought I take in after leaving Meadow but wanted to see my old mate Slavin and how he is doing. 
Despite the score line it was an enjoyable game played in the right spirit , no bad tackles or abuse of ref, despite Slavers being on the park! 
Really big job he has taken on , lots of young boys in the squad, but I really hope he's turns them around and makes them competitive again. 
Was an eye opener seeing the difference in quality going from premier games to 4th Division 

He's taken on some job there. Fair play to him. Wonder if anyone is shouting for him to get bagged 🙄

Edited by jimbaxters

11 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

He's taken on some job there. Fair play to him. Wonder if anyone is shouting for him to get bagged 🙄

Yip Jim, the Guy is a born winner so got to be very tough on him, says everything about the calibre of him because most others would shy away from it, especially those who played at the very top for many years and won everything going 

Knightswood haven't had a home game for a month. Coincidence, or intentional?, because :

Their next 4 home fixtures are all listed as at the North Kelvinside Primary School 3G, where they also had to play a couple of games early in the season.

So currently they've not got a game at Scotstoun outside 3G until 9th December.

Adding 2 & 2 together, is it that there are improvement works going on at the Scotstoun outside 3G ?

...or is it just that someone else has got it priority booked until December?

3 hours ago, LeedsPhil said:

Knightswood haven't had a home game for a month. Coincidence, or intentional?, because :

Their next 4 home fixtures are all listed as at the North Kelvinside Primary School 3G, where they also had to play a couple of games early in the season.

So currently they've not got a game at Scotstoun outside 3G until 9th December.

Adding 2 & 2 together, is it that there are improvement works going on at the Scotstoun outside 3G ?

...or is it just that someone else has got it priority booked until December?

So the Knightswood v Dumbarton St Pat's gig was a straight vote by the 79 members of the Wosfl?

7 hours ago, PossilYM said:

So the Knightswood v Dumbarton St Pat's gig was a straight vote by the 79 members of the Wosfl?

Let's hope that the next new club in the league in Division 4 is St Pats. Their their ground presumably would be ready  before long. Knightswood were reported as having a "new" ground lined-up so maybe that's what the delays are all about? Maybe it's that up-grade being mentioned?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...