Germany 2024

invergowrie arab

Is there a work around re the 4 ticket per group limit?

Myself and five others are going on a lads trip to Berlin in July, it's part Euros trip part belated stag do.

We've organised it so we'll be there for the Quarter Final in the Olympiastadion on July 6th and naturally we would like to go to the game itself (3 of them are teachers so group stage a no go unfortunately as it will fall during term time).

Is anyone able to give any advice on a way we can apply for tickets for all 6 of us? I was thinking we could split into two groups of 3 however it would be a bit awkward if one group got tickets and the other did not 😂

Any suggestions welcome 👍

Probably never be topped as a campaign, ever. Played to our seeding twice against Cyprus while smoking cigars and wearing slippers. No Georgian banana skins this time. A simply incredible late comeback vs Norway away. Slapped the Spanish about at at Hampden and left them crying about grass length. Qualification done 6 games in. 2 games where we can kick back and relax. It defies belief.

3 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Probably never be topped as a campaign, ever. Played to our seeding twice against Cyprus while smoking cigars and wearing slippers. No Georgian banana skins this time. A simply incredible late comeback vs Norway away. Slapped the Spanish about at at Hampden and left them crying about grass length. Qualification done 6 games in. 2 games where we can kick back and relax. It defies belief.

Yeah while we didn't have a moment to secure qualification, we more than made up for it with the Spain game at Hampden and the final minutes in Norway. 

As a massive pessimist I really can’t handle things going so well so quickly in a campaign. I know  Norway gettting something from the game would likely have been a massive benefit to us long term but at least I don’t have the worry of us having to play Georgia away with something riding on it. The scars from last time are bad enough.

19 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

As a massive pessimist I really can’t handle things going so well so quickly in a campaign. I know  Norway gettting something from the game would likely have been a massive benefit to us long term but at least I don’t have the worry of us having to play Georgia away with something riding on it. The scars from last time are bad enough.

This

One thing that does concern me is that I've been home all day and Steve Clarke hasn't phoned yet. I imagine he's just waiting to do it during business hours, but it would be nice to have my place in the squad confirmed before I ask for the time off work.