Titanic II

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Logitech G F710, and it’s a Windows compatible controller rather than PlayStation, just in the PS configuration for use as a game pad on a PC. Logitech has no comment, but the feedback on this unit is, well, poor…lots of complaints about the controller degrading over time.

I do have this vision of the pilot looking around and asking “Who has the spare batteries? What do you mean you forgot them!”

Bit tinpot they'd use a £30 logitech controller for it when they were charging £250 grand for a trip.

They could have got a Logitech HOTAS for about £60.

6 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

I've now got a mental picture of an orca swimming about with a submarine sticker on it's side 

I've got an image of an orca with a spanner tapping the hull every 30 minutes and giggling. 

2 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

I've got an image of an orca with a spanner tapping the hull every 30 minutes and giggling. 

Na. This is the work of the Dolphins. Yet another thing The Simpsons called and is now coming to pass. 

fortunately for me, they are SO clever that they already know I welcome our new dolphin overlords 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Na. This is the work of the Dolphins. Yet another thing The Simpsons called and is now coming to pass. 

fortunately for me, they are SO clever that they already know I welcome our new dolphin overlords 

Aren't orcas not just fat, Goth dolphins.

5 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

One of the more ludicrous interviews I listened to, ascertained that as the tourists were wealthy businessmen they would stay calm and not panic under the circumstances. 

True enough. I'm poor so I'd have already been eating my way through the last one like a wild animal.

Hope they get rescued, obviously, doesn’t matter if they’re rich, poor, or travel from their hometowns to watch the Old Firm… but personally, if I won, let’s say a zillion quid on a quadruple-duple-super duper Lottery rollover… there’s two things that immediately spring to mind that I would have said ‘fcuk no’ to had anyone even suggested it to me. One was getting into that thing to go down there, and the second thing would have been to get into any ‘space tourism rocket’ operated by Dicky Pickle or that weird Musk fellow.

No. Fcuking. Thanks.

Edited by pozbaird

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Wtf Dave 

C6E21B47-1A96-499C-AA91-E442C86902ED.thumb.png.cb5eec7cd534703ff6cee6fa15cc235a.png

I think Dave here has misunderstood the question.

The benefit of going on a risky submarine adventure with 4 known paedophiles is that, should the worst happen, you wont feel as guilty about murdering them to extend your own oxygen supply.