Ashfield 2-3 EK
Threave 0-3 Cumbernauld Colts
Troon 1-2 Kirkie Rob Roy

Semi Finals 30/3

Cumbernauld Colts vs Kirkie RR
Tranent vs EK

Very respectable showing from Ashfield

• 4 weeks later...

I mind when we beat BRR in the final only to be patronisingly told that BRR weren't really trying because they had play offs or some such shite. I fear that this sort of reasoning awaits KRR if they pull off a shock ( which I hope they do).

That's an excellent result for Rob Roy as the Colts are having a very good season. Rob Roy's first major final since 09-10 in the West of Scotland Junior Cup.

8 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

That's an excellent result for Rob Roy as the Colts are having a very good season. Rob Roy's first major final since 09-10 in the West of Scotland Junior Cup.

Think they won the Central League Cup more recently than that. As a regional trophy it might be a stretch to count that one as major right enough. 

Yup, League Cup in 2016.

Difn't see any official videoing going on which is a shame given the quality of our second and third.

Impressive set-up for CC at Broadwood, but any team with their own stadium looks impressive to us.

Edited by KirkieRR

2 hours ago, Shanner said:

I mind when we beat BRR in the final only to be patronisingly told that BRR weren't really trying because they had play offs or some such shite. I fear that this sort of reasoning awaits KRR if they pull off a shock ( which I hope they do).

Who are BRR? 

6 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

Yup, League Cup in 2016.

Difn't see any official videoing going on which is a shame given the quality of our second and third.

Impressive set-up for CC at Broadwood, but any team with their own stadium looks impressive to us.

Wasn't there a stadium built in Kirkintilloch?

On 30/03/2024 at 22:37, PossilYM said:

Wasn't there a stadium built in Kirkintilloch?

Does anyone actually have any idea what exactly is happening with Rob Roy and their ground?Is there any sign of the whole saga coming to an end?It is a complete farce.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys n Gals

Not checked but was looking to find out what the winner of the South Regio Challenge Cup receives in regards to prize money and does the runner up receive any money.   Think the Scottish Junior Cup is £18,000 for the winner? but not sure of the runner up prize money and does the winning club of the West of Scotland cup, the Strathclyde cup and any other local cup receive prize money?

1 hour ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Hey Guys n Gals

Not checked but was looking to find out what the winner of the South Regio Challenge Cup receives in regards to prize money and does the runner up receive any money.   Think the Scottish Junior Cup is £18,000 for the winner? but not sure of the runner up prize money and does the winning club of the West of Scotland cup, the Strathclyde cup and any other local cup receive prize money?

image.png.d20a7077516e91529899d93086044d8f.png