Help Me Identify This Film

Gaz

My wife and I were looking through some old photos of Falkirk and found one taken from inside the old ABC Cinema, must have been early to mid 2000. We can't identify the film on the right of the picture in front of the poster for The Skulls. Anyone got any idea? Looks like a guy carrying some kind of stick.

b9872fc042cb745478b4f6d20ec29c62459eb72f.jpg.80b1cfb944a4a839d363c7bd84f34d16.jpg

21 minutes ago, Gaz said:

My wife and I were looking through some old photos of Falkirk and found one taken from inside the old ABC Cinema, must have been early to mid 2000. We can't identify the film on the right of the picture in front of the poster for The Skulls. Anyone got any idea? Looks like a guy carrying some kind of stick.

b9872fc042cb745478b4f6d20ec29c62459eb72f.jpg.80b1cfb944a4a839d363c7bd84f34d16.jpg

il_1080xN.3579620945_hngk.jpg

1 hour ago, RuMoore said:

Brilliant film. 

@19QOS19 how tf did you get that so easily? 

Logic and because I'm a sad b*****d. Basically Googled when that Galaxy Quest hit cinemas and then when I got that date I Googled what other films were released around the same time and scrolled through. I thought it could have been the Patriot going by that photo so Googled Patriot posters and that came up. 

Yes, sad I know and that message probably bored you to tears. I can't lie though, I did enjoy the wee challenge :lol:

wow, even that pic brings back some memories...queuing round the block for Indiana Jones.

I actually own one of those 1960s/70s oil light things they used to project onto the screen at the start before the trailers/adverts..always reminds me of going to the pictures.

"main street cam-e-lon"

30 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Logic and because I'm a sad b*****d. Basically Googled when that Galaxy Quest hit cinemas and then when I got that date I Googled what other films were released around the same time and scrolled through. I thought it could have been the Patriot going by that photo so Googled Patriot posters and that came up. 

Yes, sad I know and that message probably bored you to tears. I can't lie though, I did enjoy the wee challenge :lol:

^^^ Elaborate cover story to hide the fact he's a massive Mel Gibson fan. 

8 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Ahah nah if anything I feel a bit dim for not thinking about that! 

9 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Out of those posters the only one I would have been stumped by was the one named, The Skulls. A film I had completely forgot about existing.

Never heard of it myself either tbh. But the blurry picture looks like the guy from Scream 2 so I'd have put his name in IMDb and got the The Skulls answer from the picture on that website. 

6b4478798aae2e48cf522807d507d488.jpg

• 3 weeks later...