#Barclays 23/24

Cheese

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

While this is true they also have Southgate as manager who likes to play 2 defensive midfielders no matter what. Having him in charge is like driving a car withnthe handbrake on

He does that because he, rightly, doesn't trust his centre halves. I'm not sure it works but I see the logic.

2 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

England have a couple of the best players on the planet right now and I do not like it. Foden is the real deal.

English commentators already doing what English commentators do when there's a tournament on the horizon - it's an old rivalry but punditry arrogance certainly encourages the anyone but England mentality

3 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

English commentators already doing what English commentators do when there's a tournament on the horizon - it's an old rivalry but punditry arrogance certainly encourages the anyone but England mentality

There was definitely a time where the hype around their players and #bestleagueintheworld stuff was exaggerated and unwarranted, but I’m not sure it’s the case now. 

Just now, DrewDon said:

Peter Drury just has the most relentlessly shit chat after a goal is scored, I'm afraid. 

Every half-decent pass is 'astonishing' or 'sumptuous'. He's insufferable.

Man Utd Brighton was a stick on for btts.

12/20 at half time - I can’t see wolves scoring. Think it will be 18/20 today but i am still having fun.

19 minutes ago, throbber said:

Man Utd Brighton was a stick on for btts.

12/20 at half time - I can’t see wolves scoring. Think it will be 18/20 today but i am still having fun.

Yeah Wolves stand out as the killer here. Ideally the rest get on the board early enough to get a cash out

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah Wolves stand out as the killer here. Ideally the rest get on the board early enough to get a cash out

Yeah the cash out will still be shit though. It always comes fairly close. One year we will win it.