#Barclays 24/25

Wee-Bey

3 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

They dropped the Football Club bit from their badge and name when they became Manchester United PLC in 1998. It seems to irk some of their fans for some reason. I just find it funny.

It is because they want to be Manchester United the brand instead of just a football club. 

Had a dip into the Aston Villa website to read the tribute article on their record appearance setting, and long serving Scottish full-back Charlie Aitken, who passed this week aged 81. This photo from the selection in the tribute caught my eye. Allow your eyes to slowly scan along every row in this pic…. In your life, have you ever set eyes upon such a collection of barnets as these? Jesus wept!

05BEE8A5-8C01-40AF-B1E2-9CC339F4017D.png

16 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Had a dip into the Aston Villa website to read the tribute article on their record appearance setting, and long serving Scottish full-back Charlie Aitken, who passed this week aged 81. This photo from the selection in the tribute caught my eye. Allow your eyes to slowly scan along every row in this pic…. In your life, have you ever set eyes upon such a collection of barnets as these? Jesus wept!

05BEE8A5-8C01-40AF-B1E2-9CC339F4017D.png

What a bunch of ugly fuckers.

3 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I could not believe my luck in earlier when I requested an Uber in Glasgow and was picked up by none other than former Barclays marksman Kevin Kyle. What a player he was, by the way. 

Strongly object to this after having had the displeasure of watching him for a season. 

On 29/10/2023 at 18:56, DrewDon said:

Keysey called this as soon as ten Hag rocked up at Old Trafford, but you had your Guardian columnists and your Football Weekly types saying that it was a great appointment. Maybe, just maybe, this 'dinosaur' knows what he's talking about?

I'm not having that.

17 hours ago, DrewDon said:

I could not believe my luck in earlier when I requested an Uber in Glasgow and was picked up by none other than former Barclays marksman Kevin Kyle. What a player he was, by the way. 

An even better story teller.

Newcastle's line-up was, on paper, weaker than Man United's lineup.yet they manage to go to Old Trafford and win comfortably.  

It's hilarious to see but I can't see the Bald Fraud of Manchester Red lasting much longer 

image.thumb.png.72f1c79722e73a047b7269d4a099d87a.png

Edited by senorsoupe

9 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

How bad were Arsenal tonight ?!! 

Really poor team selection and team performance.   Havertz played full match somehow despite being rank rotten.

Several of the West Ham players won't need a shower after this game. 

Tbh I think they’ve looked poor all season. I know they are up there in the league and Europe so they are doing well enough but they seem to be playing a lot worse than last season.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I just don’t think he’ll be gone before Christmas anyway. It’s a poisoned chalice, I have no idea what manager would want that gig. David Moyes said he’d take the opportunity again so maybe give it him til end of season?

You might be right. But when Ratcliffe goes in with his 25% there's a chance they'll want to make a show of that actually making a difference to the football side and maybe elect to make a change there, sell it to the fans that it's him when really he's just there to bleed it like the Glazers.