#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Just as well Arsenal got rid of Tierney to accommodate Zinchenko

Was just thinking this. What a bizarre decision from Arteta, I don't watch much of the #barclays self proclaimed best league in the world but Zinchenko has been mince this game.

49 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Just as well Arsenal got rid of Tierney to accommodate Zinchenko

Arteta does this to copy Pep's tactic of putting a defender into a no 6 role.  The difference is that John Stones is a natural defender and risk averse.  Zinchenko makes a couple of mistakes in almost every game I watch him.

12 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Arteta does this to copy Pep's tactic of putting a defender into a no 6 role.  The difference is that John Stones is a natural defender and risk averse.  Zinchenko makes a couple of mistakes in almost every game I watch him.

Pep won a domestic treble using Zinchenko in that role. 

9 hours ago, DrewDon said:

The takes on this thread, especially about England and Scotland internationals respectively, are always absolutely excellent.

I don't think I've mentioned it before, but imo this neck of the woods has some of worst football opinions I've ever seen. Exhibit A:

12 hours ago, The Golden God said:

“Trent” is horrendous. 

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Just saw Forest's (second yellow) red card. Get fitba tae f**k :lol:

It’s a honking decision, but I do have a bit of sympathy with the ref in that the Bournemouth player also had me thinking on first viewing that he’d been caught.

As it turns out he’s a diving wee fanny. I don’t know if play acting is getting worse this season or if my tolerance for it has just dropped.