#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

42 minutes ago, Virtual Insanity said:

City will absolutely stroll the league, don't even need to really wake up until Christmas. 

They will & they won't, as soon as KDBs hurty leg gets better they will Steamroll everything in sight. As long as they are in touch at that point then the rest is a foregone conclusion.

33 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

They will & they won't, as soon as KDBs hurty leg gets better they will Steamroll everything in sight. As long as they are in touch at that point then the rest is a foregone conclusion.

Yeah, they always seem to manage to string about 15 consecutive wins together from January onwards, no reason why this season will be any different.

42 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Yeah, they always seem to manage to string about 15 consecutive wins together from January onwards, no reason why this season will be any different.

Gets a bit boring really, but who are we to talk.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

https://richardajkeys.com/index.php/blog/388-arsenal-don-t-care-but-what-a-bore-fest

This week, Keysey slams Guardiola for turning the Barclays into La Liga, explains that he is perturbed with Brentford's goalkeeper using the word "like" too readily, and is fed up with "illegal approaches" for other team's players. 

A stark warning for Wayne "Wazza" Rooney as well. A real sting in the tail of a caustic look behind the scenes of the Barclays. 9.5/10

When Hazard was on form, I absolutely loved him, but he was capable of bottoming out unlike many others at his level nowadays. 

Still glad I got to see him, De Bruyne and Lukaku in full flow once, even if it was pummelling Scotland. 

Edited by accies1874

52 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

When Hazard was on form, I absolutely loved him, but he was capable of bottoming out unlike many others at his level nowadays. 

Still glad I got to see him, De Bruyne and Lukaku in full flow once, even if it was pummelling Scotland. 

My mum and dad have been to the majority of Scotland home games in the last 20 years, and a few away (they're in Seville for the game tomorrow)they're both 70 and my dad says Hazard and De Bruyne live are like you're watching a different sport and he can't say that about any other players he's seen. 

28 minutes ago, Donathan said:

The young ball boy who he punished for superb time wasting shithousery with a boot in the balls is now one of the richest men in the country. 

Should have done him properly, entitled wee p***k who inherited daddys money.