#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

I very much doubt that City will be relegated outright, enough of a points deduction to take them to bottom of the league with very little chance if clawing it back. It would look terrible for the Epl if they were relegated due to the cheating, given how much praise they get for the way they play etc. 

With a new season comes a new ball, and Premier League players will be using the new Nike Flight ball from 16 August when Manchester United host Fulham to start the campaign. 

It is built with Aerowsculpt technology with grooves debased into the casing, to allow air to travel seamlessly around the ball, delivering truer flight.

Premier League players will enjoy the short seam length crafted to ensure the deftest of touches on matchday.

little-girl-meme.gif

23 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

I very much doubt that City will be relegated outright, enough of a points deduction to take them to bottom of the league with very little chance if clawing it back. It would look terrible for the Epl if they were relegated due to the cheating, given how much praise they get for the way they play etc. 

So we might get a points deduction handing medals to Gabriel Jesus and Mikel Arteta to add to the ones they won at city thanks, in part, to the offences the deduction was there to punish

29 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

I don't know if I've missed something, but I'm operating on the assumption that any punishment that actually has a tangible impact on City from a footballing perspective is out of the question. I agree with whoever said the outcome of all this will be a disappointment. 

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Palace's commitment to banter sponsorships continues apace with this:

An I just utterly clueless or is "Oxygen Water" something they've been conned into thinking is a real thing?

Isn't 1/3 of water oxygen anyway?

1 minute ago, ClydeTon said:

An I just utterly clueless or is "Oxygen Water" something they've been conned into thinking is a real thing?

Isn't 1/3 of water oxygen anyway?

The replies to that tweet are a good laugh. The "Kure Oxygen Official" twitter account was made in July 2019, it has 67 followers and three tweets.

Millions of FAQs: FAQ - Kure | Supercharged with 10x Oxygen (kureoxygen.com)

Shop - Kure | Supercharged with 10x Oxygen (kureoxygen.com) £1 for 500ml, equivalent. Almost reasonable value.

It's Leicester's title to lose, imo.

Title  - Man City just from Arsenal

3rd & 4th - Liverpool & Man United

5th-7th - Aston Villa, Newcastle & Chelsea

8th-17th - does anyone care?

Relegated - Ipswich, Southampton & Forest.

Bonkers prediction - Brighton to finish above Spurs

Edited by Claudia Gentile

Man United at home doesn’t feel like the right way to start The Barclays on a Friday night.

I’ll be a bit more content with the choice if they lose in a hilarious fashion.

2 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

The fact that I saw Fulham’s record signing was £34 million and thought “that’s quite low” is a sure sign that football has lost the run of itself.

It’s getting like Hungary in the post-war years where hyperinflation meant they kept having to redefine what “1” unit of currency meant. 

We should define the #BarclaysPound, where #B£1 =£100.

That makes the transfer fee only 340k. 

Adama Traore is fun to watch. literally all go and no show. One of the quickest players in the world but very little else, although he does also get you an average of one absolute thunderb*****d of a goal each season. Good entertainment value at least.