#Barclays 24/25

Cheese

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Reckon Rashfords purple patch is well and truly over aswell. Another who was rancid. 

Im his defence, he's very clearly not a striker and is open to the fact he doesnt like playing there.

If I were Man Utd, I would probably have used part of the £1bn odd theyve spent over the last decade to have an actual striker at the club. And i wouldnt be holding off buying one on the off chance they can bring back a sexual abuser

Just now, Jacky1990 said:

Im his defence, he's very clearly not a striker and is open to the fact he doesnt like playing there.

If I were Man Utd, I would probably have used part of the £1bn odd theyve spent over the last decade to have an actual striker at the club. And i wouldnt be holding off buying one on the off chance they can bring back a sexual abuser

They have signed that Danish guy but he's injured. 

If that call had gone the correct way and Wolves scored the resulting penalty, the story would have been about the dramatic late VAR intervention, a deserved equaliser and some early pressure on Man Utd.

Instead, it's another example of VAR being a joke and for the next week the story will be officials apologising or attempting to defend themselves. This is a stonewaller decision every day, it really shouldn't be difficult to get right.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Mental how you can blast a ball at someone’s arm when they have no chance of getting out the way and it’s a penalty and this blatant case of gbh is deemed acceptable.

It's only deemed acceptable because Man Utd are at home and the TV execs want a strong Utd challenging. I was more beeling that AWB didn't get booked for a bad yin as I had him and Shaw to both see yellow. 

1 minute ago, dirty dingus said:

It's only deemed acceptable because Man Utd are at home and the TV execs want a strong Utd challenging. I was more beeling that AWB didn't get booked for a bad yin as I had him and Shaw to both see yellow. 

I had shaw and the wolves left back to be booked but also had Rashford to score so no win for me this week.

Tim Howard is on the box over here saying it’s not a penalty because keepers take out players all the time. If there was a small collision I could understand, but he fully wiped him out without getting anywhere near the ball