FA Cup 2023/24

Eednud

Don’t watch much English football these days, but got this Spurs v City game on tonight.

I’m really struggling to think of a less enjoyable team to watch than this Man City lot. Not in terms of ability, but just with this pathetic gamesmanship they display at every opportunity. The little fouls to slow play down (inevitably followed by someone shouting at the referee), the falling down as soon as anyone gets near them, and just the general confrontational arrogance of their players. And don’t get me started on that odious little bald man on the sidelines.

A thoroughly repulsive entity, both on and off the pitch. Get them in the bin.

Pep Guardiola has a hard on for Annibale Frossi "the perfect result to a football game is 0–0. That is because it is an expression of the balance between the attacks and defences out on the field". Give me a 6-4 between Stoneyburn and Livi United any day over that pish

Just bought a new sound bar for the TV and I'm hearing interference/stuttering on the sound from the Ipswich/Maidstone match on BBC.  Is anyone else getting the same or do I have a return on my hands?