Premier In: the EOS Premier Division 2023-24

11 hours ago, Passthebaw said:

Well done to Broxburn in winning the Championship. It looked their trophy a long way from home, and ultimately a success fully deserved!

Overall, disappointing seasons for Sauchie,  Jeanfield and Musselburgh. The latter probably have the biggest budget in the league, yet celebrate 2nd in the league tonight as a victory, yet the remit was undoubtedly a league win!

Hutchie are probably one of the smallest budgets so huge congratulations to them on an excellent season 

2 hours ago, perthmo said:

Hill of Beath v Penicuik game from last Tuesday, which Penicuik won 1-0,  now null and void. Will be replayed on May 14.  Penicuik used 6 substitutes.  

Six subs - that’s more than Royal Navy

Hill of Beath v Penicuik game from last Tuesday, which Penicuik won 1-0,  now null and void. Will be replayed on May 14.  Penicuik used 6 substitutes.  

dock them points and relegate them down to the third division imo

11 minutes ago, bobbydazzler said:

dock them points and relegate them down to the third division imo

7 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

😃😃

You both scared lads? 😂

I'm sure Penicuik manager will have a valid excuse, he seems to have excuses every week for other stuff 🙄 🤔 

Just now, Rubikscube said:

I'm sure Penicuik manager will have a valid excuse, he seems to have excuses every week for other stuff 🙄 🤔 

Excuses for what? Settling down the team and making us hard to beat again instead of getting bodied every 2nd week

11 minutes ago, Spyro said:

You both scared lads? 😂

Are you starring at the Comedy Club again at this year's Edinburgh Festival😉

Bobby obviously has a dry wit / sense of humour which I appreciated.

Had to read the previous post a couple of times as I've never heard a club using 6 subs before. 

Keep the posts coming Spyro. Always a good read👍

1 minute ago, Casey Jones said:

Are you starring at the Comedy Club again at this year's Edinburgh Festival😉

Bobby obviously has a dry wit / sense of humour which I appreciated.

Had to read the previous post a couple of times as I've never heard a club using 6 subs before. 

Keep the posts coming Spyro. Always a good read👍

Don't get me wrong, the boss has proper fkd up here and I'm surprised Penicuik are being allowed to replay the game. I can only assume the ref is getting the blame. 

As for the rest of the job the manager has done, I'll not hear a bad word (apart from that fucking hair!) considering the state on and off the pitch the club was in when he arrived. It was a miracle we avoided relegation. 

12 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Don't get me wrong, the boss has proper fkd up here and I'm surprised Penicuik are being allowed to replay the game. I can only assume the ref is getting the blame. 

As for the rest of the job the manager has done, I'll not hear a bad word (apart from that fucking hair!) considering the state on and off the pitch the club was in when he arrived. It was a miracle we avoided relegation. 

Play(ers) improved - not sure about the pitch! 

I’m of same thought as you regarding match being replayed. 

Just now, HibeeJibee said:

image.png.cd98f57a4221e637704463fc783cbf27.png

Hawick v Edinburgh Community in August also got replayed after ref let too many subs on.

Whether refs should carry the can or also the clubs (as for ineligible/suspended players) a valid point IMO.

Just a font of knowledge👍

2 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

image.png.cd98f57a4221e637704463fc783cbf27.png

Hawick v Edinburgh Community in August also got replayed after ref let too many subs on.

Whether refs should carry the can or also the clubs (as for ineligible/suspended players) a valid point IMO.

Surprised no one noticed, given subs came on,within 18 mins of each other AND normally it is the linesman who takes control of this procedure - so many eyes and minds must have been closed during that period.

3 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Play(ers) improved - not sure about the pitch! 

I’m of same thought as you regarding match being replayed. 

It's ok for you coastal people, you don't have a permafrost to deal with 😉

The park is a mess though, I'm sure it is on the to-do list but someone has to pay for it. 

Posted (edited)

They're saying one of there players collapsed.  Could that have been considered a concussion sub?  Saying that as that's exactly why our 6th sub was allowed on Friday night.

Edited by parsforlife

5 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

They're saying one of there players collapsed.  Could that have been considered a concussion sub?  Saying that as that's exactly why our 6th sub was allowed on Friday night.

There's no concussion subs in the EoS.

5 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

There's no concussion subs in the EoS.

Thanks,  they really need to be implemented tho,  I know its still technically a trial but its so vital and needs to be embraced by every competition possible. I think just about every single other competition in the country has embraced them, possibly not LL tho.