Champions league 2023/24.

guinness

Just now, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

If a Bayern player had attempted that, the pundits would have been calling for the Dambusters to be brought back.

They didn't say a word about Kane assaulting Gabriel with a blatant deliberate elbow. Might have been a different story if his name was Heinreich Kuhn, right enough... 

The crazy thing is there’s every chance that gets given in The Barclays. And probably in the top flight up here. They’ve deluded themselves into thinking contact = foul.

18 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

Fabio Saka.

Off topic, but your user name has been bothering me since you joined the forum. Is it just misspelled or is it a clever play on words due to you being a woman?

Saka did that dangling a leg out , less blatantly but still did it, for England's first penalty in the France game at the last WC. 

Elliott also did it for Liverpool on Sunday, almost totally stopped his run and stuck his leg out to the side , albeit Wan Bissaka was so out of control he'd have taken him out regardless so it ended up being a foul anyway.

Just two examples off top of my head, refs fall for it all the time but with VAR at that level it should be obvious when the attacker has initiated the contact. 

That Saka incident is an acid test for how i respect peoples footballing opinion.

Anyone who thinks thats a penalty and not a blatant dive with the winning goal at his mercy just isnt worth the time.