Champions league 2023/24.

guinness

Just now, orfc said:

Oh they've fucked it

That Dortmund pass was like one of mine in fives last week and I felt bad for a day, dunno how you'd feel fucking it up in front of 90000 for club footballs biggest prize 

90000 plus over 250 people on TV 

Must be shite being a Real Madrid fan... winning the Champions League like watching Celtic or Rangers put 3 or 4 past a diddy Scottish side.

Posted (edited)

This has been a boring game (not unusual for the Champions League); would only have been interesting if Dortmund had scored 1st half. Not a surprise how it's panned out.

Edited by milhouse

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Must be shite being a Real Madrid fan... winning the Champions League like watching Celtic or Rangers put 3 or 4 past a diddy Scottish side.

Genuinely crossed my mind as they panned through the crowd.

For someone in their 30s this will be the 9th Champions League win they'll have seen. You must get a bit numb to it.

I know Real Madrid are the favourites,  but Dortmund have absolutely fucked this.  They should have been at least a goal of not two ahead and now have paid the price