Champions league 2023/24.

guinness

4 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Council TV pleb here. Much easier when it was on YouTube. What faff do I need to go through to get this for free on a TV that only has Freeview 🤣

If you have Discovery + App on your tv, you should be okay otherwise get the laptop fired up.

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

Presumably TNT have done market research and found people enjoy listening to Rio Ferdinand.

He's an absolute p***k. Your mates mate on a stag who you all end up bailing to another pub to get away from.

He’s insufferable then to top it off they give some airtime to Gareth Bale. Jesus wept.

4 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

If you have Discovery + App on your tv, you should be okay otherwise get the laptop fired up.

Had a look at the app store there and no Discovery +. Laptop is RIP. Hopefully I'll get a video of it on twitter somewhere 🤣

Always go back to BT Sports employment of Michael Owen. When I worked in their call centre about 9-10 year ago, you were actually trained with a script on how to deal with complaints specifically about Michael Owen and I worked in the sales department.

Thankfully I never needed to leap to his defence.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Always go back to BT Sports employment of Michael Owen. When I worked in their call centre about 9-10 year ago, you were actually trained with a script on how to deal with complaints specifically about Michael Owen and I worked in the sales department.

Thankfully I never needed to leap to his defence.

What did it say?

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

What did it say?

It was something along the lines of how it's a programme for everyone and their market research shows that most people like him and then apologise and say you'll pass on the 'invaluable' feedback or some other bollocks.

If Don Carlo racks up another Champions League where does he go in the all time ranks?

Certainly pisses all over Pep.