Banks o'Dee 6-0 Dalbeattie Star
Bo'ness United 3-0 Darvel
Brechin City 4-0 Rothes
Brora Rangers 5-1 Berwick Rangers
Broxburn Athletic 2-1 Nairn County
Caledonian Braves 1-2 Fraserburgh
Camelon 1-2 Civil Service Strollers
Clachnacuddin 1-0 Inverurie Loco Works
Cowdenbeath 2-1 Linlithgow Rose     (aet, FT 1-1)
Culter 3-4 Deveronvale     (aet, FT 3-3)
Dalkeith Thistle 0-7 (seven) Clydebank
Dundonald Bluebell 2-3 Kilwinning Rangers
Dunipace 1-3 Cumnock     (aet, FT 1-1)
East Kilbride (eight) 8-0 Whitehill Welfare
East Stirlingshire 0-1 Huntly
Edinburgh University 2-3 Dunbar United
Formartine United 3-2 Threave Rovers
Gala Fairydean Rovers (eight) 8-2 Strathspey Thistle
Golspie Sutherland 1-1 Forres Mechanics     (aet, FT , 7-8p)
Keith 2-5 Luncarty
Lossiemouth 0-4 Beith
Musselburgh Athletic 1-1 Gretna 2008     (aet, FT 1-1, 4-3p)
Penicuik Athletic 0-6 Pollok
St Andrews United 1-0 Auchinleck Talbot
Tayport 0-4 Buckie Thistle
Tranent 4-1 Hutchison Vale
Turriff United 2-1 Sauchie
Wick Academy 1-3 Jeanfield Swifts

(Sun) Broomhill v Cumbernauld Colts
(Mon) University of Stirling v Albion Rovers

Proved another good day with 6 clubs progressing, which is about what should have been hoped for. Oddly enough this was courtesy a couple of impressive shocks... St Andrews disposing of falling giants Auchinleck, plus Luncarty swatting away Keith... which more than counterbalanced a disappointing loss for Dundonald. Unpleasant margins of defeat for Dalkeith, Penicuik and Whitehill while Camelon, Dunipace and Sauchie all came very close.

R2:

SPFL2 (10)
Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic, Clyde, Dumbarton, East Fife, Elgin City, Forfar Athletic, Peterhead, Spartans, Stenhousemuir, Stranraer

Lowland League (8)
Bo'ness United, Civil Service Strollers, Cowdenbeath, East Kilbride, Gala Fairydean Rovers, Tranent, Broomhill/Cumbernauld Colts, Uni of Stirling/Albion Rovers

Highland League (11)     Banks o'Dee, Brechin City, Brora Rangers, Buckie Thistle, Clachnacuddin, Deveronvale, Formartine United, Forres Mechanics, Fraserburgh, Huntly, Turriff United

East of Scotland League (6)
     Premier Division (5)     Broxburn Athletic, Dunbar United, Jeanfield Swifts, Luncarty, Musselburgh Athletic
     First Division (1)     St Andrews United

West of Scotland League (5)
     Premier Division (4)     Beith, Clydebank, Cumnock, Pollok
     First Division (1)     Kilwinning Rangers

A fairly easy win for Jeanfield in the end, they were the better team. Worth watching the highlights for the second Jeanfield goal from a free kick (well it looked good from my vantage point, the pie queue..).

Atmosphere was provided by five refreshed Jeanfield fans (there was a healthy away support) and there was a presentation to Wick's manager before kick off for playing a hugely impressive 700 games for the club 

4 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

R2:

SPFL2 (10)
Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic, Clyde, Dumbarton, East Fife, Elgin City, Forfar Athletic, Peterhead, Spartans, Stenhousemuir, Stranraer

Lowland League (8)
Bo'ness United, Civil Service Strollers, Cowdenbeath, East Kilbride, Gala Fairydean Rovers, Tranent, Broomhill/Cumbernauld Colts, Uni of Stirling/Albion Rovers

Highland League (11)     Banks o'Dee, Brechin City, Brora Rangers, Buckie Thistle, Clachnacuddin, Deveronvale, Formartine United, Forres Mechanics, Fraserburgh, Huntly, Turriff United

East of Scotland League (6)
     Premier Division (5)     Broxburn Athletic, Dunbar United, Jeanfield Swifts, Luncarty, Musselburgh Athletic
     First Division (1)     St Andrews United

West of Scotland League (5)
     Premier Division (4)     Beith, Clydebank, Cumnock, Pollok
     First Division (1)     Kilwinning Rangers

Big contingent of clubs representing Aberdeenshire, not so many from Glasgow City, surprisingly only 3 teams from Ayrshire equaling East Lothian’s galant 3. Lanarkshire well represented, Perthshire with a couple. Fife have a surprisingly low number of 3. West Lothian represented by Brox and Bo’ness. Angus with a couple, Scottish Borders hopes resting on Gala. 
Is the demographic profile changing?

Deveronvale v Broxburn Athletic
Dunbar United v East Fife
Jeanfield Swifts v Elgin City
Luncarty v Bo'ness United
Musselburgh Athletic v Clyde
Uni of Stirling/Albion Rovers v St Andrews United

Some attractive ties as Dunbar, Jeanfield and Musselburgh all host SPFL clubs for first time.

Tough for Luncarty.

Broxburn a good chance as may those other 3 with their visitors struggling afoot SPFL2.

49 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

We’ve been drawn away to Musselburgh in Rnd 2 which I’m very much looking forward to.

any recommendations for pubs & food in and around the ground?

Great draw for you. That’s a good day out! Very nice ground. Quite compact so will be buzzing with a bigger than normal crowd in.

Ground is only really occupied 1.5-2 sides around (two-thirds down either length, and can only use behind one goal). Not massively different to Clydebank in terms of areas used.

Pubs - Staggs is a brilliant pub, that’s where I’d go. Ship Inn is a smidge closer to the ground. Auld Brig a bit closer again. Also a Wetherspoons not very far from the ground.

Food - loads of choices. Lanna Thai is the first one I thought of. 

Nice beach and harbour to walk around if you’re wanting to make a day of it.

If this one is picked for telly I’ll be there also, but I’ll be picking Cumnock v Turriff for my Saturday game. 

1 hour ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

We’ve been drawn away to Musselburgh in Rnd 2 which I’m very much looking forward to.

any recommendations for pubs & food in and around the ground?

I would annoy my mate and fill Staggs full of Clyde fans - they do a nice pint.

If you like ice cream then S Luca is the East Coast Nardinis although it's not particularly near Olive Bank. They also do food.

Story so far:

Abbey Vale V CUPAR

JEANFIELD v Cupar

Wick v JEANFIELD

Jeanfield v Elgin

After a weekend away and ticking off Harmsworth Park a return trip to Perth is OK and I'll get a pie this time. It's an interesting tie certainly and if Elgin win and get a home tie that's fine by me as Borough Briggs is one of my favourite grounds 

44 minutes ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Great draw for you. That’s a good day out! Very nice ground. Quite compact so will be buzzing with a bigger than normal crowd in.

Ground is only really occupied 1.5-2 sides around (two-thirds down either length, and can only use behind one goal). Not massively different to Clydebank in terms of areas used.

Pubs - Staggs is a brilliant pub, that’s where I’d go. Ship Inn is a smidge closer to the ground. Auld Brig a bit closer again. Also a Wetherspoons not very far from the ground.

Food - loads of choices. Lanna Thai is the first one I thought of. 

Nice beach and harbour to walk around if you’re wanting to make a day of it.

If this one is picked for telly I’ll be there also, but I’ll be picking Cumnock v Turriff for my Saturday game. 

17 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I would annoy my mate and fill Staggs full of Clyde fans - they do a nice pint.

If you like ice cream then S Luca is the East Coast Nardinis although it's not particularly near Olive Bank. They also do food.

Store club next to the ground still open?

Be ideal for away fans to book in there?