Falkirk Vs Annan

14 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

4-2 to the fucking navy blue

Please tell John McGINN to carefully check his trainers before putting them on . A lad from Dumfries told me it upsets the equilibrium if not all good ?

On 01/08/2023 at 10:28, FFC 1876 said:

First game of the season at home against the team who've just been promoted, what can go wrong?

Same team that started the second half against Peterhead and out the traps early. 

Fancy us to win this one but I don't expect it to be pretty given our normal opening day antics.

Long
Yeats Donaldson Lang Mccann
Spencer Henderson
Miller
Agyeman MacIver Morrison

I'd go with the same personnel but I'd have Spencer as the defensive CM with Morrison and Miller wide of Henderson who I'd have in a more advanced role behind Agyeman and McIver. Quite like the idea of Hendo ploughing through their midfield!

Yes agreed, no McGinn starting today (possibly on second half), we need to move the ball quickly forward even if it means the odd mistake and loss of possession, man for man we have a stronger squad and need to take chances.

The only chance Annan have today of a positive result is if we move the ball slowly. Early goal will make all the difference today, hopefully its all guns blazing from the first whistle

Just now, annanbear said:

How was the first half? Obviously I'm not there today but would take a 0-0 all day long.

So would your players going by the fact they were time wasting after ten minutes.