Killie v Rangers

Just now, tazz1903 said:

Everybody laughing at Rangers losing is fine, but where did this extra time actually come from? Questions need to be asked 

I actually had Killie on my coupon at 7-1 but shat it when I saw the 6 mins and cashed out. 

Slight diversion from the football debate - as I tuned in to sky tv, seeing the teams walk out - I was very surprised to see 2 teams  sporting blue shorts and blue socks as well as vertical striped shirts,both featuring blue. I thought the powers that be were demanding ever more contrasting strips. Am I wrong?

I thought we were excellent from the off. Shades of the 2-3 start and I just worried we wouldn't take our chances when on top, or that we would fall away. But no, we kept the levels at 100 throughout, blood and thunder from every man in the park. We just wanted it more.

Phenomenal to a man. The young boy Will Dennis in goals, shut his critics up. Deas and Findlay, dealt with everything that came in to the box. Mayo, excellent (what about that recovery challenge!), Ndaba, absolutely phenomenal over that side.

Magennis and Watson were superb. Brad Lyons, holy f**k, his best performance in a Killie shirt. If he can find that level every week he will be some player - heart of a lion!

Armstrong was a threat. Watkins, what a shift big man, worked the defence, held it up, and tracked back to his own half for a huge tackle. Kennedy, MOTM, an absolute menace and a pest, NEVER stops working - love him!

Even the subs - Rory had some important stops. Vassell worked his baws off, some lovely touches, near set up a goal. Important work from Murray, and even big Cameron came on and did a job.

As for Rangers, they are absolute muck. Raskin is a wee fanny who would rather dive about and start scraps. Goldson, Barisic, Souttar, complete shite at the back. As for the new boys upfront, dunkeys all of them.

If we can find that level every week I have no concerns about this season whatsoever!!