Edinburgh City v Queens

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

A trip to Scotlands worst city to watch a game of football at Scotland worst stadium? No thank you. 

Whit? ... Embra ... The Athens of the North ... the jewel in our touristical crown ... worst city?

Worst stadium ... aye, fair enough.

59 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

At least the pitch is actually visible for spectators at Lesser Hampden. I’d also much rather go to Mount Florida than Lochend. 

Are you sure you're facing the right way? 

Well after last weekends first half defensive debacle I would be surprised if we don't start with Church and Ambrose as part of our defense.  I'd also like Gibson to start as he's more direct and has a better end product than any of the others I've seen play wide so far this season.

Hope to see a team of - Botterill, Houston, Ambrose, McLelland, Church, Cochrane, Minmaugh, Connelly, Gibson, McKechnie, Reilly.

Don’t want too see Todd, Logan or McKay after last weeks performance.

40 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

Hope to see a team of - Botterill, Houston, Ambrose, McLelland, Church, Cochrane, Minmaugh, Connelly, Gibson, McKechnie, Reilly.

Don’t want too see Todd, Logan or McKay after last weeks performance.

Harsh on Logan, always going to be difficult playing out of position. 

53 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Harsh on Logan, always going to be difficult playing out of position. 

Thought he didn’t get any better second half last week when he was moved to right back

Ambrose, Church, Connelly and Walker all starting - can't really argue with that after last week's shambles - Houston, McKay and Todd all benched (maybe harsh on Houston).  Doherty makes the bench too.  Hopefully Gibson gets the second half.

Bartley not fucking about. Hopefully a lot more solid at the back today. Think Houston can feel hard done by but the other 3 can't have too many complaints (even though that was as good as I've seen from McGuffie so far). 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Bartley not fucking about. Hopefully a lot more solid at the back today. Think Houston can feel hard done by but the other 3 can't have too many complaints (even though that was as good as I've seen from McGuffie so far). 

Thought McGuffie was quite effective in the spell just before being subbed. 

Ooops.  Aye, forgot about McGuffie there.  First time I'd seen him on Saturday - feared the worst after reading the Bairns feedback on him, but I thought he did OK and didn't deserve to be hooked.

HT 0-1 ... welcome to management, Marvin!

We just have to win here today if we want to take this league seriously this season.  I'm not at the game, but it does look as though we have picked up a bit after going behind, 6-1 in corners now, but McClelland picks up a booking so could be a risk 2nd half.

Expect EC to sit tight second half and be difficult to break down - so key to bring on Gibson I think.