Aberdeen v Celtic 13th August

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Always looking for problems not solutions wee willie.

I accept many different views within our support David and enjoy the diversity it brings,agreeing or disagreeing with Celtic board members or GB members on their politics doesn't affect or effect my day to day life M8.

57 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Fair enough although just referencing a random pedophile is a bit strange, although I do remember a rather unhinged Hearts fan dressed up as him at Tynecastle years ago, which was rather ironic given their more recent history.

55 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Sellic fans - always the vhictims 

I don't think any Celtic fans on here are really making themselves out to be victims on this thread? 

Edited by gannonball

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Fair enough although just referencing a random pedophile is a bit strange, although I do remember a rather unhinged Hearts fan dressed up as him at Tynecastle years ago, which was rather ironic given their more recent history.

I don't think any Celtic fans on here are really making themselves out to be victims on this thread? 

It’s how’s it goes in here, engage in a debate and you’re a vhictim. 

1 hour ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Mods, go just close this thread

To be fair it would just get replaced by the next match thread featuring either OF teams (usually Celtic).

The only reasonable solution is to ban all match threads involving either of them.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

To be fair it would just get replaced by the next match thread featuring either OF teams (usually Celtic).

The only reasonable solution is to ban all match threads involving either of them.

Why stop there? Just ban all Celtic & Rangers posters & rename the site Diddy Diddy gang bang. 

4 hours ago, Empty It said:

The wagon circling isn't just exclusive to Celtic and Rangers fans, what a ridiculous suggestion but I'm guessing you were just looking for greenies from the low hanging fruit.

11 hours ago, willywastecoat said:

I accept many different views within our support David and enjoy the diversity it brings,agreeing or disagreeing with Celtic board members or GB members on their politics doesn't affect or effect my day to day life M8.

That is great news wee willie.