Todays Scores 2/9

10 minutes ago, nicotina said:

lok 2 benburb 2   ht 0-2

lok won 3-0 on pens

forde 2

mullen duff mcgregor scored loks 3 pens

longmuir saved 2 + 3rd over the bar

What a game of football. Thoroughly enjoyed that today. Another ridiculous goal from Forde. Felt Pollok were going to go on and win it in 90 then spent ET concerned it would go the other way until the red card. 

Missed the game at Bens earlier in the season but could see today why they won that game so comfortably in the end. Looked a good team. 

17 minutes ago, Dean Learner said:

What a game of football. Thoroughly enjoyed that today. Another ridiculous goal from Forde. Felt Pollok were going to go on and win it in 90 then spent ET concerned it would go the other way until the red card. 

Missed the game at Bens earlier in the season but could see today why they won that game so comfortably in the end. Looked a good team. 

Doesn't surprise me. Bens were very good against us first game up. Caught us cold but well worth the win. Don't think they'll struggle this year

5 hours ago, Shanner said:

Sorry for criticising your sex offender hero mate.

Not my mate or hero for that matter....Jimmy Johnstone was mine   , David plays for the team I follow....good player who will help in our push for promotion...as will a few others ..

12 minutes ago, Inzaghi said:

Not my mate or hero for that matter....Jimmy Johnstone was mine   , David plays for the team I follow....good player who will help in our push for promotion...as will a few others ..

The fact that you applaud a rapist on a weekly basis isn't something you should be sharing on the world wide web.

12 hours ago, Inzaghi said:

Thought they were getting kicked out of their ground if he played?