Away travel restrctions

54 minutes ago, ClydeTon said:

I suspect the SPFL/SFA/SWPL statement didn't really read the fine print and was more an effort to calm down the instant lashnack, and show they're against this.

All the three bodies have to do is say to bus companies/supporters clubs to ignore it and it becomes a non-issue, literally speaking.

No one wants instant lashnack!

With the Tories the working class are the scum who they have to put up with as they need their taxes.

Then there us football fans, the dregs of society as far as they are concerned.

Any legislation they can push through to f**k with us they take pleasure in.

Plus we have that little Fascist Shite DRoss running the line to keep an eye on us and report back to Gruppenfuhrer Jack.

13 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Not sure why everyone is getting their knickers in a twist about something that is clearly never going to be signed off in a million years and would be utterly and completely unenforceable in the imaginary universe where it was brought in.

Read the Consultation Paper, which states that these guidelines have been operational in England and Wales for several years.

4 hours ago, CathcartSkins said:

Read the Consultation Paper, which states that these guidelines have been operational in England and Wales for several years.

Since I know people who regularly attend games in England, I can confidently tell you that is complete bollocks.

It may be technically “in operation” but if so it is utterly ignored across the board.

41 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Since I know people who regularly attend games in England, I can confidently tell you that is complete bollocks.

It may be technically “in operation” but if so it is utterly ignored across the board.

From everything that’s been posted on here it seems that it’s one of these things that exists in theory but not in practice.

This makes me think that the guy who suggested extending it to Scotland is just a total jobsworth c**t.  I’d be willing to listen to arguments to the contrary.

11 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Yet...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1216933/Spare-thought-Burnley-fan-living-Blackburn-journey-Ewood-Park-derby-clash-FOUR-hours.html

Decant yer bevvi into thermos bottles, the polis can’t open said bottles without a search warrant. 
As far as I’m aware they can’t breath test you if you’re not in charge of a vehicle, and even if they could you simply say you had a drink with your hearty scran before you got on the bus. 

7 hours ago, hk blues said:

So the nonsense has been around for a fair while now. 

I know there are specific Police requirements for some games down south where there have been serious incidents of violence.

The idea that buses are regularly not stopping near pubs unless people get full meals is absurd. I refuse to believe anyone believes that is happening.

9 hours ago, hk blues said:

Don't be so harsh, you haven't visited the New Campy yet. 

By the time the New Campy is built folk won’t be eating meals but ingesting meal replacement pills like you see in futuristic films.

12 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I know there are specific Police requirements for some games down south where there have been serious incidents of violence.

The idea that buses are regularly not stopping near pubs unless people get full meals is absurd. I refuse to believe anyone believes that is happening.

Bubble games I think they're called.