Great Escapes

I've become intrigued by this Daniel Khalife story (British-trained soldier using skills to evade the British authorities), perhaps because it resembles the script of some good old fashioned 80s / 90s film that got pulled because The Fugitive and First Blood got there first. 

How do you see this ending?  Will the lad escape the country by disguising himself as a Top Secret-like cow amongst exported livestock, or will he get Lee Wallaced by a family member who demanded the full £20k reward to make full use of their annual ISA allowance?

Have any P&Bers ever escaped jail by clinging to the bottom of a food delivery van or other means?

Or like me, have any P&Bers had to escape a crazed ex via a first floor tenement window and drainpipe?

Edited by Hedgecutter

I feel this thread should have been done in an ictchris

Have you ever escaped prison on a delivery van?

Style.

Ok I've now read your post and you do attempt to.

Edited by RH33

4 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

If you escape prison they should let you off with it imgho. 

Or as a bare minimum get a guard of honour if you get caught and sent back in.  Fist pumps from all the prison officers etc.

I'm in admiration of the originality of the escape, but it can surely only be viewed as a royal f*** up on the side of HMPS rather than a John Mason-esque piece of long-planned geniusness.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I've become intrigued by this Daniel Khalife story (British-trained soldier using skills to evade the British authorities), perhaps because it resembles the script of some good old fashioned 80s / 90s film that got pulled because The Fugitive and First Blood got there first. 

How do you see this ending?  

Gazza, fishing rod, chicken supper and some cans

13 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The wee twerp was made out to be some futuristic super soldier. He was in the army for about 20 minutes and was tiny enough to fit in a space under a van. I don't  think civilisation was under much threat.

I said as much to someone. It's not like the millitary discuss top level classified documents in the mess area.

Guy probably wasn't even SC cleared and had access to the bog roll and not much else.

Chuck spy and Iran in to get the public in a tizzy.