Glasgow "Witchcraft"/Abuse Trial

Boo Khaki

3 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I'm sure that the fine men & women of the Scottish Prison Service will do all they can to ensure that the miscreants benefit from all protections and entitlements once they enter the porridge programme.

It's not enough to lock beasts up with beasts so they can share stories and have a laugh about things they have done.

6 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I'm sure that the fine men & women of the Scottish Prison Service will do all they can to ensure that the miscreants benefit from all protections and entitlements once they enter the porridge programme.

They will because they're professionals

What are you proposing they do?

You'd never guess from looking at them.

The lassie at the bottom-right seems to have managed to keep her puss out of the media somehow, so there are probably other Marianne Gallaghers on social media having to explain that, no, they've never been part of a child sex ring.

_131725255_composite2.jpg.webp

24 minutes ago, BFTD said:

The lassie at the bottom-right seems to have managed to keep her puss out of the media somehow, so there are probably other Marianne Gallaghers on social media having to explain that, no, they've never been part of a child sex ring.

One of the women has her Facebook page still up. It’s full of “Share this if you love your kids” type posts. 

Just now, ICTChris said:

One of the women has her Facebook page still up. It’s full of “Share this if you love your kids” type posts. 

Yeah, that does sum Facebook up pretty well.

11 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Very glad to see a guilty verdict, i hope the victims get all the support they need going forward. Well done to the child abuse unit in securing a conviction in very difficult circumstances. 

Don't know if it's the same in Police Scotland but I was talking to someone in NCA and they have a set maximum time that people work on child abuse stuff with appropriate professionals to debrief with.

Must be an utterly horrific job yet sadly necessary.

14 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Don't know if it's the same in Police Scotland but I was talking to someone in NCA and they have a set maximum time that people work on child abuse stuff with appropriate professionals to debrief with.

Must be an utterly horrific job yet sadly necessary.

I know the woman at the National Archives whose job it was to catalogue all the Dunblane massacre crime scene photos. She sent her team home and did it all herself, she didn't want anyone else to have to see what was in them. 

22 hours ago, BFTD said:

Guy 2nd from right is the dead ringer of a British actor, who's name is escaping me.

3 minutes ago, engelbert_humperdink said:

Guy 2nd from right is the dead ringer of a British actor, who's name is escaping me.

Derek Jacobi?

Possibly with his Seventies "Old Man Claudius" makeup on.