Week 2

lichtie23

Guest DannyBlue

This is worse than last week. Sometimes you get the odd stinker of a performance and the Cowboys are a good team but to be humilated on national TV and come back the week after against a terrible team and play even worse is just woeful. If it wasn't for the coffee I had a just before the game I'd go to bed now.

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Put a fork in the Chargers.

What a fucking shambles of a team. Idiotic penalties extending drives and handing the TItans free points. Four opportunities to win that game and they come up with 3 points total.

Staley's D surrendering 63 points through 2 games. It's getting worse the longer they keep him around. If they are 0-4 at the week 5 Bye there is absolutely no reason not to fire him, but this idiotic ownership will let him and their clown of a GM hang around until January and still go through the motions of 'making a decision'.

Tbf it could've gone either way with Tannehill's terrible protection.

The Chargers just didn't turn up at all in OT.

1 hour ago, Brummie Clyde said:

And Cowboys looking worryingly good I think.

Don’t worry, ever since Jerry took the reins, there’s been something to stop them from making it. I don’t know if he defiled an Indian Burial Ground, maybe made a deal with the Devil for the wins early on, or what, but I’m confident the Cowboys won’t win one again until they bury Jerry under the star at AT&T Stadium.