Russell Brand - In Plain Sight

ICTChris

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Has she got a real daughter or just carved one out of a jobby like Pinocchio?

Brafuckingvo carpet.  Not sure why but I’ve been laughing at this ever since you posted it.  I’ve tried explaining to Mrs Disco why I’m in hysterics and I can’t get the words out!

Mentioned this to the missus just there - she has her suspicions based on a podcast she watched recently where some female comedians were repeatedly referencing Mr Rapey Wape which seemed to be common knowledge in those circles.

Don't think he's big enough to warrant 90 minutes, so I assume tomorrow will probably delve into who knew/covered up etc.

7 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

With all the hype, the actual story is probably going to be as interesting as the time Jimmy Carr got rumbled for avoiding taxes

I still think that was all a conspiracy just to give him some new material

7 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

Interesting video from Russell Brand from about 30 minutes ago

https://youtu.be/ZGr_PVUHn2I?si=S884Y_ZBw12dJKys

Guess its him then. 

Been rumoured for ages and he has pretty much completely disappeared from the fairly prominent position he used to hold on TV over the last few years. He was never off panel shows etc. I gather he has disappeared down the right wing conspiracy rabbit hole on podcasts and YouTube etc recently. Maybe he's playing to that section of the crowd in anticipation of this news story breaking at some point? I mean if you get certain sections of the right wing social media lot behind you then you can essentially do no wrong it their eyes regardless of the evidence, as we have seen with various others over the last few years.

Forgive me, but how can anyone be shocked that Russell Brand has a history of getting all rapey?  His whole act has been that if a sleazy "lad" type guy.

Plus I didn't know he's down the right wing conspiracy rabbit hole until now so f**k him

Edited by senorsoupe