SMFC v HMFC

f**k right off. If they couldn't award the goal Vs Dundee because it wasn't conclusive, and they couldn't overrule the Aberdeen penalty because it was inconclusive, then how the actual f**k are they claiming they can conclude something meaningful here? 

It's a fucking joke.

And don't get me started on that Mandron goal. 🤬

Screenshot_20230924-084321.png

30 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

f**k right off. If they couldn't award the goal Vs Dundee because it wasn't conclusive, and they couldn't overrule the Aberdeen penalty because it was inconclusive, then how the actual f**k are they claiming they can conclude something meaningful here? 

It's a fucking joke.

The thing that gets me about all these ridiculously marginal decisions is that it removes the ability of a striker to position themselves. I'm certain that Greive has looked along the line here and made sure that he's inline (on indeed just behind the defenders). These stupid lines to judge millimetres makes offsides a lottery. It becomes impossible for a striker to know whether they are onside or not.

Edit: another thing while I'm on my high horse. The line is drawn from the nearest defender's foot, yet the defender behind him appears to be slightly closer to the goal line. Maybe that's just my eyesight. Also, how do they know exactly when to freeze the video?

Edited by houston_bud

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

It's a fucking joke.

You get told that 'the lines' are drawn from closest to goal part of body that a player can score with...

Screenshot_20230924_095721_Discord.thumb.jpg.e32c40bd96c9bee2ac4cdbfda202e2b5.jpg

So whys the line drawn from Grieve's tricep and not the red line where his shoulder is?

These charlatans make it up as they go, honestly. Even with VAR their incompetence still allows for human error. They looked at this for 3 and a half minutes and THIS is what they came up with