Halal restuarants

I am 100% not Durie and 100% do not have another account on here. I do not have a clue who the other poster that is doing the red dotting is. Ask the mods to look at the ip adreses

I came on here in good faith and have been posting on other threads. I am not here to bait anyone. 

I have been treated disgracefuly by a few posters for no reason.It is not nice to be called or even thought of as something as terrible as a racist. It is actually disgusting. I cannot believe that my fellow Scots would stoop so low. 

I am not a sock puppet or a troll. 

I just wanted a good forum to post on and was advised by a pal that pie and bovril is excellent. It certainly is unless you are a new poster. I see the long standing ones hound you all at once. 

15 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I have been wanting to try this place for a while. Looks really nice from the outside. Decent portions? What is their bread like?

Their bread is lovely; I usually get a paratha or two to sop mine up rather than rice, but there's a dish on there 'pulau with peas' or similar, that's like a Main in itself. 

Portions are more than enough for me, like; definitely worth a visit when you're on that side of town...

There's clearly genuine and valid criticisms of halal as part of a wider opposition to the whole meat processing chain and the ethical treatment of animals within it.

Of course, if your primary or only opposition to this comes in the form of criticism of halal, then people will assume that animal welfare is perhaps not your main concern here.

23 minutes ago, Johnny Martin said:

This is what they call anyone that shares an opinion they don't like.

It's all they know.  If anything, feel sorry for them.

Or you are a new poster. 

They hound you and make up complete lies.

Look at Scottsdad, complete and utter liar and doesn't even have the balls to explain himself. A coward.

So "person's two words", with a similar name to two other "person's two words" accounts and similar posting style to said accounts, isn't actually that same person. OK, cool. 

I don't know how many people I know personally or how many people I've eaten at in a restaurant but of all those, not one single person have stated that they wouldn't eat halal meat but would eat other meat. Must be keeping the "wrong" kind of circles.

3 hours ago, Squeaks Snowy Bicycle said:

Or you are a new poster. 

They hound you and make up complete lies.

Look at Scottsdad, complete and utter liar and doesn't even have the balls to explain himself. A coward.

I was away teaching a class when this melt met his end. 

Not sure where I "lied" however. Then again, that was his approach - make vague accusations and play the victim. 

On 20/09/2023 at 18:40, Granny Danger said:

^^^ Fucking snowflake!

Two cannibals decide to have a feast and eat someone starting from the feet up.  After about 15 minutes the first cannibal asks “How are you getting on?”  Cannibal two says “great, I’m having a ball”. Cannibal one says “ you greedy b*****d, I’m still on the thigh!”

This might be the same pair of cannibals who were once eating a clown, when the first turned to the second and asked "does this taste funny to you?".