Hibernian v St.Mirren - League Cup QF

Lyle Lanley

52 minutes ago, FTOF said:

No doubt this will be the game where the lack of VAR fucks us.:rolleyes:

Well we will just have to score enough goals to make it easier. 😂 

Really looking forward to tonight. It should be a great cup tie. 

There is a human element at play here. Mistakes may have happened.

Not all these incidents that Saints fans have been complaining about are 100% clear.

For example I still don’t see any accurate evidence that there was a double hit against Aberdeen. Others argue otherwise. 

We don’t have goal line technology for the Dundee “goal” so not clear cut. 

Grieve goal looks offside from some angles and inside from others. 

Anyway they will even themselves out 😜 

Guest DannyBlue
5 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

I see a comment from the new Hibs manager basically playing the mind games hand, by suggesting on current league form we are a bigger club than Hibs.

I think he’s picked the wrong manager to go down that route with Robinson. Whatever limitations we may or may not have, our recent success is built on a massive bond of team players with no egos and a huge hard work ethic.

Add in some very very good recruitment and a system that’s suits the players then we are a match for anyone in this league.

it’s a one off quarter final and anything can happen. COYS 

It's interesting to see it from another point of view. I took what he was saying as a bit of an indirect way of addressing our squad and trying to foster an underdog spirit around the club as a way of building a strong collective instead of a group of individuals. Kind of the opposite of Lee 'I need the right players' Johnson.

What a chance the winner of this has. Not just of a final, but of a trophy. 
Celtic out, and the remaining teams (Hearts, and probably Aberdeen and rangers) all shite.

Huge game.

Reckon there’ll be goals. Think St Mirren crossing the ball into the box is going to cause us major problems as it did in the first game of the season. Rocky continuing to get games isn’t filling me with confidence defensively.

On the positive side we are good going forward and should make some chances ourselves.

3-2 either way.