Rangers v Aberdeen: Saturday 3pm

That “team like Aberdeen” seem to be getting something going now.

Large turnover of players was always going to present early seasons problems, but now showing some substance and style - with the performance in Frankfurt maybe the turning point.

Big game on Thursday against that “team like HJK Helsinki”.

23 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Neil Lennon won Rangers the league in 2021, not Beale or Gerrard. It's baffling how people can't see this. 

They went the whole season unbeaten. Lennon gave Celtic no chance but it’s not really fair to say that Celtic lost the league more than Sevco won it.

51 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Yeah, football hooligan types also use 1312 for All Cops Are b*****ds.

I used to have a Scotland flag with 1314 on it. 

Did that mean I was actually stating “All Cops are Dicks”. 

Apologies to all polis on here. I never knew. 😳 

5 hours ago, milhouse said:

Combat 18 used those numbers for 'A' and 'H' in the alphabet for Adolf Hitler, I think there are similar uses of numbers in Neo-Nazi groups.

Why are these people permitted to parade around freely and display their disgusting banners inside Ibrox?

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Why are these people permitted to parade around freely and display their disgusting banners inside Ibrox?

It is disgusting and unimaginably embarrassing but asking an £11/hr part time steward to go wading in is a bit of a stretch I feel, sorry.

Locating seat numbers and the pictures (already posted on here) hopefully enough to identify and secure a banning and maybe even a prosecution. 

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Speaking of banners, I saw this one on sale as we made our way to the game yesterday...

This set of 'supporters' (although they didn't do much supporting on Saturday) seem to exist in parallel universe to everyone else so obviously the thinking is that the Todd the Prod with a Union Jack background might tempt some of these neanderthals to part with their cash...

download(5).jpeg.39d69195e10ef4743bd5548b59fef8fb.jpeg

Edited by Bogbrush1903

9 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Speaking of banners, I saw this one on sale as we made our way to the game yesterday...

This set of 'supporters' (although they didn't do much supporting on Saturday) seem to exist in parallel universe to everyone else so obviously the thinking is that the Todd the Prod with a Union Jack background might tempt some of these neanderthals to part with their cash...

I'm amazed you can see any doubt about it tbh. 

7 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

“Soccer aid celeb levels of shite” 

In a slew of pish summer signings I’ve had his card marked as being the pishest for quite a while now, glad to not disappoint myself.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

7 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

"might"?

15 hours ago, tarapoa said:

That “team like Aberdeen” seem to be getting something going now.

Large turnover of players was always going to present early seasons problems, but now showing some substance and style - with the performance in Frankfurt maybe the turning point.

Big game on Thursday against that “team like HJK Helsinki”.

His comments were on par with Joey Barton,delusional with no respect.

3 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

There's something incredibly enjoyable about watching Devlin celebrate like it was his goal 🤣

I lost my head and wasn't sure who had scored it live, so just assumed it must have been Devlin because he ran to the corner first, even though you can clearly see that he is heavily involved in the build up and not particularly close to where Mackenzie scores from.