Well v Celts

1 hour ago, Stevie Kirk said:

I’m not expecting any apology or acknowledgment of wrongdoing from the Celtic fans on here . That’s never going to happen.That doesn’t mean to say that the issues aren’t important or don’t need highlighting .

.I’ve never gone to a football match expecting to force my way in for free and it just shows the mentality and sense of entitlement that exists within a section of the Celtic support . And just because Celtic pay us for the trashed seats doesn’t make it right. 

We entertain Rangers at home on 23rd December and it will be interesting to see if we have the same issues then. I have a feeling we will. 

Only a few pages ago the Celtic fans on here were getting grief for not being at the game now we have to acknowledge and apologise for behaviour of fans at a game we weren’t at? We can’t really win can we?

Many of us don’t go to away games due to the behaviour of away fans, it’s been acknowledged on countless match threads by Celtic fans.

I know I'm weird, but at Fir Park and every other ground I've been to I go through the turnstile, might go to the food stalls and/or the toilet, then find my seat and stay there to watch the match. Obviously doing this wrong. My next away game I'll make my way to the nearest fire exit and try to force it open because nobody should ever stop me doing that.

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

Not condoning this type of behaviour before any bedwetters get agitated, but do you ever wonder why this type of shite doesn’t happen up and down the UK on match days? 

Because you typically only get one half of the old firm playing away on any given weekend. 

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Only a few pages ago the Celtic fans on here were getting grief for not being at the game now we have to acknowledge and apologise for behaviour of fans at a game we weren’t at? We can’t really win can we?

Many of us don’t go to away games due to the behaviour of away fans, it’s been acknowledged on countless match threads by Celtic fans.

Is it really so hard to say that a section of the celtic support acted like kunts? 

Lawwell and the celtic board must be scunnered with the green brigade, similar with us and the union bears.

when st mirren and motherwell played out a 4-4 draw in the cup a few years ago,sts won on pens,hundreds of saints fans entered fir park through that fire exit 

I remember years ago at alloa when one saints fan paid in and then opened the big gates to allow everyone else in

you cannie beat a freebie 😂

58 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

What are you wanting an apology for?? 

Ticketless fans gaining entry to our stadium in large numbers . No income to the club just added hassle. They will be trying it again next time as well.

The overcrowding IMO lead directly to the amount of fans on the pitch which let’s face it could have turned ugly very easily.

Like I said, neither you nor any of the other Celtic posters on here are responsible for the arseh*les in your support .

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You don’t have to do anything mate, I just think it’s important to highlight the problem.

If nothing changes it will happen again and there could be worse outcomes I.e. crushes injuries to spectators pitch battles etc. Thankfully that didn’t happen this time.

28 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

No, already said in a previous post before you jumped in feet first, up-to-date stadia infrastructure. 
And before you start being an askhole, it does exist without allowing away fans to freely enter & exit as they see fit. 

That’s what I don’t understand though, what does up-to-date stadia infrastructure have to do with Celtic fans trying to boot in a fire exit? What was wrong with the stadium infrastructure that compelled them to do that?

40 minutes ago, AJF said:

It was a genuine question followed by a facetious comment. What plausible reason could there be for Celtic fans trying to break down a door other than to try and let fellow supporters in?

Of course it was, except there weren’t any there. I Think I answered that question in the post you quoted. 

26 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

when st mirren and motherwell played out a 4-4 draw in the cup a few years ago,sts won on pens,hundreds of saints fans entered fir park through that fire exit 

I remember years ago at alloa when one saints fan paid in and then opened the big gates to allow everyone else in

Was that game PATG? Genuine question 

26 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

Irrelevant because I have it on good authority that every one of the Celtic fans there actually had tickets, even though that makes no sense as to why they're trying to boot the door down.

12 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Of course it was, except there weren’t any there. I Think I answered that question in the post you quoted. 

Your view of the world of Celtic Football Club and all that surrounds it is off the f*ck*ng scale.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Your view of the world of Celtic Football Club and all that surrounds it is off the f*ck*ng scale.

Like your ability to read and comprehend a written post, I was referring to the video posted on here that only had police and a few fans in a queue outside the stadium and didn’t see why the police didn’t just open the doors and dragged the idiots out, they were quick enough to link arms and kettle fans on the way to the ground, could easily be done here instead of pushing against a fire exit, it wasn’t a good look for all involved, imho. which part is difficult to understand? 

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not content with pissing our money up the wall on VAR, all Scottish clubs need to invest in ‘modern infrastructure’ to guard against Neanderthals turning up 4 times a season. 

There's a simple solution to that.... and it ties in nicely with gtf day.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Like your ability to read and comprehend a written post, I was referring to the video posted on here that only had police and a few fans in a queue outside the stadium and didn’t see why the police didn’t just open the doors and dragged the idiots out, they were quick enough to link arms and kettle fans on the way to the ground, could easily be done here instead of pushing against a fire exit, it wasn’t a good look for all involved, imho. which part is difficult to understand? 

I'm referring to your posting history in defending the indefensible, not just this thread. As an aside, as you will know, the concourse outside the ground at the away end is fairly substantial so you have no idea how many fans are lurking outwith camera shot.

Just now, kingjoey said:

I'm referring to your posting history in defending the indefensible, not just this thread. As an aside, as you will know, the concourse outside the ground at the away end is fairly substantial so you have no idea how many fans are lurking outwith camera shot.

There were 2 police checks going up to the ground, and going by that video, im guessing there weren’t many ticketless fans just hanging about. 

Any examples of me defending the indefensible??