St Mirren v Alex Rae’s Sevco Zombies

Just hope they don't play in blue tomorrow since Saints record against team in blue is rotten. 

Most years we struggle against Newco, Fakes and Killie.

This year a new low, defeat by Montrose and worst of all Morton  🤮

So please Newco, wear anything except blue tomorrow.

1 minute ago, tam the bud said:

Just hope they don't play in blue tomorrow since Saints record against team in blue is rotten. 

Most years we struggle against Newco, Fakes and Killie.

This year a new low, defeat by Montrose and worst of all Morton  🤮

So please Newco, wear anything except blue tomorrow.

The last time we beat them in Paisley under Danny Lennon they wore blue strips. 

5 minutes ago, AW saint said:

I am not comfortable with all the St Mirren are favourites comments by the media. These things tend to come back and bite you. 

Everyone has us as favourites apart from the bookies and us.

Unfortunately these things are out of our control and Robinson knows that like always, we'll need to be on it to get a win tomorrow. He'll have that mentality drilled into the players. They are on a low but FFS we know you can never take them lightly.

The Scottish football 'writers' are promoting St Mirren as favourites to set up 'Heroically Plucky Ranjurs Defy the Odds to Beat Paisley Giants!' stories should deidclub actually win.

I hope you do scud them. I also hope you haven't given them too many stands. It saves a fortune in Dettol afterwards.

33 minutes ago, NathanDrake88 said:

Been relentless since Friday night around Paisley

It has barely rained from about 6pm last night. There was a patch of heavy rain and drizzle about an hour or so ago.

If the game was in doubt an inspection would have been called well before now. 

29 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

The Scottish football 'writers' are promoting St Mirren as favourites to set up 'Heroically Plucky Ranjurs Defy the Odds to Beat Paisley Giants!' stories should deidclub actually win.

I hope you do scud them. I also hope you haven't given them too many stands. It saves a fortune in Dettol afterwards.

Indeed.

The media is full of just how bad these blue bigot players are. I would contend that a manager with a modicum of talent, like Robinson or Martindale, would be able get a tune out of them.

I wish I could say I was confident that we are going to add to their woes today.

But a long unbeaten run, them in dire straits and us being really heavily fancied among the pundits means I'm not. I don't like when we're fancied, I like it even less that it's against a team we historically shouldn't be fancied against.

That being said though, the concept of postponing until such times when they do have their shit together is totally inconceivable. If we are to do them, it has to be today I feel.

Edited by djchapsticks

St Mirren are in a perfect place to win this.

In form, at home, and notoriously fast starters. Rangers in poor form and havent played with any real tempo for a long time. Even managerial wise you've one who loves riling the OF clubs while they have a total novice who doesnt even seem like he wanted the job.

If you dont win this then itll either be a complete bottle job or one of the worst, most biased, refereeing displays of all time.

Just get after them and absolutely pump them pls. You score in the first 15 minutes and they could easily just fold.

Edited by RandomGuy.

I’ve got the fear that the blue bigots will turn up today and we won’t.

Im not used to folk making us out as favourites to win, it doesn’t feel right.

As has been said before historically both old firm teams seldom lose 2 league games in a row. The odds are stacked against us as we also have a honking record against this mob.