St Mirren v Alex Rae’s Sevco Zombies

1 minute ago, IrishBhoy said:

Kenny Miller is wasted up in that commentary box, the guy is confidently diagnosing hamstring injuries from 50 feet away. 

Pishtosh, his wife could do it from 200 feet away whilst pointing out that her husband is better than any physio & running to Scoop Jackson to make sure everyone knows it.

1 minute ago, houston_bud said:

The red card seemed harsh. I'm not having that Strain has deliberately hand balled it. 

Thought the game was pretty even until then. 

Have to disagree, I think he knew fine well and for some unknown reason, did a wee jab with his hand to deliberately knock the ball away. This, in my opinion, is one we need to take square on the chin and own it. So fcuking annoying, as we were well in it, Walsh was having a decent game too, and it would have been interesting to see how what was an even game panned out,

Just now, houston_bud said:

The red card seemed harsh. I'm not having that Strain has deliberately hand balled it. 

Thought the game was pretty even until then. 

He did deliberately handle it, he stuck his arm out as he saw the cross came in, however if he did or didn’t it would be irrelevant.  Handball is always a red if it’s considered DOGSO

9 minutes ago, DG.Roma said:

Fair enough. Still think things could be done quicker though - "come to the screen Nick, you have a look at the handball whilst we check for offside"

Given what happened in England last week, I’m not sure having them check two things at once is a good idea. 

We were doing okay up till the red card. Can have no complaints, daft from Strain and that kind of decision will cost us in this game and the next one when he’s suspended. Madness. 
After that Hemming’s made two great saves to keep us just about it. Suspect a 3+ goal humping is incoming second half, but as long as it’s 1-0 we have a wee chance of snatching something.

Yeah its a deliberate handball, you see his whole body twist in one of the angles to make sure he knocks it out.

Switched it off aswell after it tbh, can tell its done.