Hardest managers in the league

Imrie and Goodwin were never “hard”. They were wind up merchants who liked to noise up fans and other supporters. 

I’ll give you Ferguson but I’m also not sure McPake should be as high up. A guy who tries to injure another player and inadvertently ends his own career isn’t really hard but more stupid. 

55 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

Really? Your Maw's shouting you to come in for your tea, put your toys away, and tidy your room. I'd have expected so, so much more from a Pars supporter 😐

I can pretty much guarantee that this is a 'It's Saturday night, I've been on the swally, and I'll post something humorous to get a few green flags on P&B'. It's a post that you'll wake up tomorrow having no recollection of - apart from when you see your zillion notifications and wonder why they're there. It's at that point you'll realise what a monumental cretin you've been. FWIW - don't be scunnered, pal. We've probably all done it.

You enjoy the rest of your evening, now.

meter10.gif.deb60dc5f2e6696c1f92e689b91e18a5.gif

Triggered. 

1 hour ago, Chippyminton said:

Really? Your Maw's shouting you to come in for your tea, put your toys away, and tidy your room. I'd have expected so, so much more from a Pars supporter 😐

I can pretty much guarantee that this is a 'It's Saturday night, I've been on the swally, and I'll post something humorous to get a few green flags on P&B'. It's a post that you'll wake up tomorrow having no recollection of - apart from when you see your zillion notifications and wonder why they're there. It's at that point you'll realise what a monumental cretin you've been. FWIW - don't be scunnered, pal. We've probably all done it.

5pMGZHSqfvGT5mnTwx.gif

Absolutely raging that tiny Dougie is a loser who couldn’t fight sleep. 

Incorrect. Zero alcohol was consumed at the time of the post.

P.S. Ruel Street

1.  Ferguson, no explanation needed

Big gap

2. murray,  isn't that keen but push his buttons and he'll go,  has enough about him to end things.

3.. goodwin,  he'll scrap but relies on getting a dirty one in early, if that's spotted and delt with he's done  

4. bullen- doesn't want the fight but will handle it if he needs too

5.  mcpake- up for a scrap, has abit of physicality to hold his own, fucked knee lets him down.

small gap

6.   Imrie,  up for a scrap, would be destroyed as soon as a fully grown adult chucked him about. 

7.  Doolan, Doesn't want violence,  stands his ground but beaten comfortably .

8. mccabe,  will fancy an argument, will crumble as soon as any threat of physicality came in

9. Campbell,  he'd been much higher, perhaps top 20 years ago,  he's nearly 70 tho ffs.  starts the fight, loses it quickly.

absolute chasm

10. Vieldman.    man would be trying to tell his opponent about how his philosophy was the right way to fight whilst getting his head kicked in.

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I need a ranking of all 42!

Top 3 of Big Dunc, Martindale and Gary Naysmith (his eyes always made him look like a complete psycho to me). Honourable mention to Derek McInnes and Lee Bullen. 

Bottom 3 of Veldman, John McGlynn and Ray McKinnon. Michael Beale would’ve been a certainty if he was still here.