The floodgates are shut! - ST J vs ‘Well

1 hour ago, Gekko said:

Fair result, to be honest, if you're looking at it objectively.

Typical Bair though, nod it to your left and you will, at least, get it on target...

*Heads towards the corner flag*

Came to just discuss exactly that. 

No one cares about my analysis of the game "game of two halfs" 😴 

That header from Bair though was something I'd see me producing playing a kick about 7 aside with my mates 😂😂😂

8 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Take the point after the shamles of a start.

Ha plenty of good balls across the box that didn't find a striker. Shaw at the end was shocking. Square it or shoot. It is the last minute ffs. fwiw i think he was offside but it shows his complete lack of quality.

I though the Saints No 5 was playing him on, just.  

8 hours ago, Theyellowbox said:

Levein and Kirk will have learnt a lot from that tonight. 3 points on Saturday would mean a great return from this tripple home game period, even a draw is not a horrific result. Livi play Rangers, so great opportunity for Saints to either leapfrog County and Livi or close the gap further on Livi and better their goal difference. 

Theyll also have learned a lot about the players mentality, as thats now 2 games theyve seen us shrink after conceding while 2 goals ahead. Felt like a group just argued with each other between the first and the equaliser, while others who'd been vocal and organising fell quiet.

Equaliser went in and they responded well but its too late.

Hopefully getting applauded off despite chucking the lead helps, as a few looked genuinely surprised not to get booed off the park.

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

I though the Saints No 5 was playing him on, just.  

Aye he looks a lot more onside in the replays than at the game.

It's a tough situation. The coaching staff needed to trust the squad more but it's easy to see why they didn't when you look at the options. Still feel making a decision and it turning out to be wrong would have been better than not making one at all.

Our energy levels had dipped dramatically and we were letting them back in the game. A lot of chat on the bench but complete inaction and it probably cost us.

The bones of a decent starting eleven are starting to form but half of them are (very) unfit and there is nothing in reserve.

Smith has looked tidy recently but I worry about the end product from our midfielders generally. Are there chance creators in there? I'd even include Carey in that. We have nothing out wide. It may transpire that MacLean signed some decent players but the squad balance is little better than it was under Davidson.

Saturday will be a tough game for us.

2 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

😂😂😂

3FB37B4F-6D3B-494B-B20F-DFD95552ADF6.jpeg

He neither got a shot away nor passed the ball.  FROM THIS FUCKING POSITION!!

Get him launched down the road this morning. An abomination of a footballer.

St Johnstone fucked that very badly. We are currently playing pure dug meat, they go two up quickly at home and still don’t win. A sore one especially when you have just one win in eleven. A result that was certainly out of the question for us at halftime. Thanks!

13 hours ago, ropy said:

There are 9 guys out there making no attempt to create anything for the strikers.

Casey isn’t the player we thought he was.

Blaney isn’t the player I hoped he was.

Slattery is off it. 

Second half we started to create chances with specifically Gent coming on and adding a threat.

Casey had less to do so was more stable.

Blaney scored a goal and made a number of passes out to Gent to start things off.

Slattery went off.

16 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Thought it was very cruel of the Saints fans to boo Theo.

With all that’s going on in the world this may not have been the worst crime against humanity, but it’s up there.