Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

11 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I thought you couldnt buy them at all without giving a member number? Unless he bought them when they'd already reached public sale.....

Assuming you're right though then its his mistake not theirs and I can therefore understand their refusal to amend it.

Will have been when it was open to public sale, I bought some in the last batch of the Norway sale for some mates and they were all in my name despite having bought one in the members sale.

On 14/11/2023 at 10:33, derek_holmes said:

Between a group of three of us we got €60 tickets for Cologne, Gelsenkirchen and Dusseldorf (a Wednesday to Friday triple header). Had applied for five games each so not a bad result. Roll on the draw.

Scotland v Switzerland, Spain v Italy, Slovakia v Playoff B.

Cannot complain.

Our plans have been a bit of a disaster. Fly to Frankfurt on opening day without enough time to go to Munich for Germany game. Fly home day before Swiss game after 3 nights in Düsseldorf. Looks like I’ll need to figure out an economical way of flying home 2 days later so I can catch Switzerland game. On the upside we are sorted for France v Austria 

10 hours ago, edinabear said:

Ended up with 3 tickets for England Vs Serbia...

Even worse our group are based in Cologne 15th -19th which is quite excellently missing the opening game and we fly out when we're playing Switzerland. Ffs

Couldnt have gone any worse 

Happy to take them

My tickets turned out to be for Romania v Play off winner 1 (Ukraine? Hopefully not Israel...) - meh, but will no doubt be a great day out in Munich.  Glad it wasn't an England game or in a city full of England fans.

Bonus is that we're there from the Thursday night and got flights/accom sorted a while back, so will be in the city for Scotland v Germany.  Who knows, might even somehow land a ticket for it.

4 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Don't think I've ever seen as steep a jump in ticket prices as those for the opening game. Kinda makes you sick of football tbh. 

Apart from the few thousand "Fan First" tickets behind each goal, the cheapest ticket will be 200 Euro.

You can get a standing season ticket for Bayern Munich for 165 Euro.

I'm trying for tickets for the other two games but I'm forgetting this one. I really don't understand it - it's just a group game, if people are so excited to see a daft ceremony they'd pay hundreds more, they should go to the circus.

Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 12.57.12.png

On 02/12/2023 at 17:52, Pie Of The Month said:

Disaster for the bank balance being in the opening game.

image-1.jpeg?width=741&height=418&mode=m

My understanding is that each nation gets approx 10,000 tickets fo each group stage match.  Has there been any indication as to how many tickets in each category.  I am afraid that its either Fans First or nothing at all for the Openin match for me.  i definitely cant imagine paying 195 or 400 euros for a fitba match. 

What is planned for the opening ceremony that justifies the increase?  I caught some of the Opening ceremony in Paris in 1998 but thought it was utter guff and wished I had still been outside the ground.

On 03/12/2023 at 08:36, accies1874 said:

Don't think I've ever seen as steep a jump in ticket prices as those for the opening game. Kinda makes you sick of football tbh. 

That's basically part of why I've decided not to go. It's a lot of money and I'd have needed to prioritise it over other things, a lot of organising and a lot of things that can go wrong and exploitation in terms of prices. Sadly, just overall the cons outweigh the pros so I'll just chill out back here. I'm not really a big fan of crowds or large gatherings of people so that's the other reason.

Aye I'll be trying for fan first tickets for the Germany game, but if that's not possible I'll just watch it in a fanzone. It'd be gutting to miss our opening game of the tournament but even for a once in a lifetime thing, paying about £170 (or more if Cat 3 tickets aren't available) for one game of football is ridiculous.