Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

50 minutes ago, the snudge said:

Out of interest, did anyone under 11 points get access codes?

I'm on 10 points and didn't get an email so it seems to be just 11 pointers is the issue. Obviously their difficulty is opening it out to 11 points means more members than tickets (if they're daft enough to pay for the higher category tickets).

30 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The rage of the 30 pointers if 11 pointers had snagged all the Fans First tickets would have been awesome to behold. :lol:

23 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Still see some of the 30 pointers want the SFA to use this delayed period to make sure the 30 pointers get the cheap tickets. 

19 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

They've been at it for weeks. A couple of my mates slaughtered me for suggesting it's a bit Tory of them.
We're all guaranteed tickets but they want the cheap ones.

This is exactly my thinking in terms of the Tory style attitude, you are in a very privileged position in life if you are able to have a high points total. 

I would like to know the crossover of high pointers and the fuckers with the feathers. 

Just now, No_Problemo said:

This is exactly my thinking in terms of the Tory style attitude, you are in a very privileged position in life if you are able to have a high points total. 

I would like to know the crossover of high pointers and the fuckers with the feathers. 

It will be that lot that grassed too.

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

It's a 1:1 ratio. 

Edit: with guts so rotten you can taste their farts deep in your throat.

Edited by Jeff Venom

6 minutes ago, cdhafc1874 said:

If the codes aren't working at least someone at UEFA know how to do their job properly by cancelling them on the system.

Unlike the eejit at the SSC who can't send a batch of emails out at the correct time.

They can't even get the days of 2 of the games correct!

They are incompetent arseholes. An utter shambles. 

Edited by Hendricks

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Im on 29 points , having made an effort over the last 2 years and went to all the games bar Cyprus, earning under the average wage for Scotland and would not say im not in a privileged position. Our group plan our trips on a budget using hostels etc and never take a direct flight

I am however in support of the open policy as some of our group are in the 12-13 band and we all want to be together.