Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

2 minutes ago, Spain said:

I got in a while ago, but there's only Hungary tickets available (which I already have). The rest of them are done.

None at all? Or none at a reasonable price? Post just above yours implies Cat 1 available for Swiss game still.

2 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Yeah, been monitoring it. It clearly isn't up to date given what others are saying. It updated just after the sale started but hasn't changed since.

Point I was making though was it doesn't matter if 500,000 are in the queue is 499,950 of them aren't interested int he Scotland games. Appreciate that won't be the case but the bare number of people queuing doesn't really tell you anything.

1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

None at all? Or none at a reasonable price? Post just above yours implies Cat 1 available for Swiss game still.

Yeah, been monitoring it. It clearly isn't up to date given what others are saying. It updated just after the sale started but hasn't changed since.

Point I was making though was it doesn't matter if 500,000 are in the queue is 499,950 of them aren't interested int he Scotland games. Appreciate that won't be the case but the bare number of people queuing doesn't really tell you anything.

None at all. Odd tickets kept reappearing but you couldn't get them into your basket quick enough. I've been booted out for being in there for 30 minutes (I was only 20). But no Germany tickets for definite, didn't play for the Swiss one's but it was showing as sold out too.

Just now, Spain said:

None at all. Odd tickets kept reappearing but you couldn't get them into your basket quick enough. I've been booted out for being in there for 30 minutes (I was only 20). But no Germany tickets for definite, didn't play for the Swiss one's but it was showing as sold out too.

I joined the queue at 8.40am, and still not a hope in hell.

Listen to this c**t on another forum, logged on about 5 minutes after me CET time and I don't even have a countdown yet.

Was really lucky I got in the Portal at about 11:15 on my 2nd phone, I only clicked the link at 11:05 it really is just luck if you get a slot.
Managed to get a cheap England v Serbia so might be able offload my Prime ticket for that match.
Also got Turkey v Georgia in Dortmund cat 3 restricted views.
Both R16 matches in Dortmund and Gelschekirchen Cat 3 restricted views.
Two Cat 3 restricted view Final tickets.

So tickets to 7 matches now. Good luck to anyone still trying.

7 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

It's been updating for the R16 matches I'm watching. I'm sure it's still really inaccurate, but it has updated in the past few minutes.

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

It's been updating for the R16 matches I'm watching. I'm sure it's still really inaccurate, but it has updated in the past few minutes.

Fair enough. I've only really been looking at the Scotland games and the lack of changes to grey in the first few group matches has caught my eye.

I got in after sitting there from 8:30 this morning and got this message. Quite hilarious. No idea what the story is here, maybe an ad blocker or something playing up. Fanzones it is for me then.

IMG_2254.jpeg

This advice is too late now but when I got lucky in the last resale I went on exactly at the start of the sale. Quite a few people seem to have had that or a similar experience. This time I thought I'd follow the advice and get on early, I clicked on at 1015 and so far my progress bar is only about quarter along. Might just be coincidence, or maybe going early is a disadvantage.

Just now, leeriddick7 said:

I got in after sitting there from 8:30 this morning and got this message. Quite hilarious. No idea what the story is here, maybe an ad blocker or something playing up. Fanzones it is for me then.

IMG_2254.jpeg

I got that on my work PC - had to use my phone and personal laptop

1 minute ago, leeriddick7 said:

IMG_2254.jpeg

Got the same about quarter past 10. Probably would have got tickets too. Fcuk uefa!

That is my time expired. If you keep going in and out of the Hungary game tickets do keep popping up for all categories but by the time you have them selected they are gone again.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, GordonS said:

This advice is too late now but when I got lucky in the last resale I went on exactly at the start of the sale. Quite a few people seem to have had that or a similar experience. This time I thought I'd follow the advice and get on early, I clicked on at 1015 and so far my progress bar is only about quarter along. Might just be coincidence, or maybe going early is a disadvantage.

I think it's random. I did well last time going on exactly at opening time so tried it again and I'm still at about 20% in the queue.

P.S. Opening time was 10am UK time, 11 am CET.

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, leeriddick7 said:

IMG_2254.jpeg

Great they do that when there are already tickets on stubhub and the like. Clearly whatever they are using isnt working are detecting actual touts and resellers.

2 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

I got my son a ticket for Hungary game but didn't get email confirmation or payment confirmation said I would be emailed once payment confirmed. Showing as pending on CC account 

Check spam folder, that's where the email ended up the last time for loads of people