Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

Also just waiting for my SSC Germany ticket now. Got all my ballot ones through, including my Switzerland ones which seem to be in a plum spot very close to the halfway line.

I have a question on how these UEFA ballot tickets work. Hopefully the answer to this takes away my concern over the ability to get this right on the match day.

Having just watched the UEFA 1 minute video it begs a few questions but the key one is this- as Mrs SLW was the one who got through on her email address ( but with my name) to buy the 4 tickets ,  there is an option to KEEP all tickets on one phone which is no use to us as she is not going OR can she then TRANSFER ALL 4 TICKETS TO OTHER EMAIL ADDRESSES as he will not even be in Germany. Or will it stop her transferring all 4 and because she was the 'successful' applicant make her keep ONE ticket on her email/phone only ALLOWING THREE to be transferred?

Hopefully that question is clear. 

UEFA Video

When and how will I receive my tickets?

When your tickets are ready to be downloaded closer to the match, you will receive another email with instructions on how to access your ticket via mobile app (Android/IOS).

Check out this 1-minute video to see how to use the mobile tickets. https://uefatick.page.link/explanation-video 

Please also note that for security reasons, the local authorities may request the full details of each attendee at any moment. If there is a request from the local authorities, we will contact you with instructions on how to proceed.

23 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I just transferred 2 tickets for a game to someone and you have the option of sending them to different emails. 

OK that is good to know, hopefully ALL 4 can be transferred to different email addresses and she does not need to keep one on hers.

32 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

No tickets yet....................................🙁

They're coming in order of general sales it appears.

We got the first ballot tickets yesterday (Austria v Poland - a pre draw lottery)

Then we got our second ballot tickets around 1:30 this morning, then the 1st Resale came through in the last hour. Suspect the 2nd Resale will follow next (we got jack-shit in that).

11 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

OK that is good to know, hopefully ALL 4 can be transferred to different email addresses and she does not need to keep one on hers.

You can ‘keep’ and ‘assign’ (need basic details plus passport number of each person) or ‘transfer’. The former means you’d need to enter the stadium with ALL ticket holders you are retaining on your App. We are doing that - big responsibility on me but a far safer bet than some of the numnuts requiring a charged phone at 9pm and being in control of getting in individually!! 🤣 

I am going with the drug dealer vibe and taking two phones with me. The second old one will purely be for the tickets, rail pass etc so that I don't have to worry about the battery packing in if I use my normal phone through the day.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I am going with the drug dealer vibe and taking two phones with me. The second old one will purely be for the tickets, rail pass etc so that I don't have to worry about the battery packing in if I use my normal phone through the day.

😆

Get that entirely. I actually need a new phone because of short battery life on my (now 4 year old) phone. I simply cannot be hattered with changing everything over now, particularly before this so I'll just cope. In Stuttgart I've a hotel 2 miles from the ground so I imagine I'll boost the phone to 100% at teatime and be fine. Not so sure in Portugal next week but I'll carry a battery pack in case I imagine.

Just got my Hungary tickets in  - Block 74D, which looks like a decent spot behind the goals if this is to be believed. Not sure if its a "neutral" bit or Scotland section though

3.PNG

Still looking for 2 tickets for ANY of the Scotland matches if things change for somebody. 

Feel free to DM me.

Only two us going now.  14 applied in the initial ballot and subsequent ballots/sales and got nothing.

Just now, bairn88 said:

Just got my Hungary tickets in  - Block 74D, which looks like a decent spot behind the goals if this is to be believed. Not sure if its a "neutral" bit or Scotland section though

3.PNG

It's theoretically neutral I think. Sure Scotland fans generally are behind the other goal whilst Hungarians are concentrated where the pink section is.

16 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

😆

Get that entirely. I actually need a new phone because of short battery life on my (now 4 year old) phone. I simply cannot be hattered with changing everything over now, particularly before this so I'll just cope. In Stuttgart I've a hotel 2 miles from the ground so I imagine I'll boost the phone to 100% at teatime and be fine. Not so sure in Portugal next week but I'll carry a battery pack in case I imagine.

if you’ve got an iPhone that has MagSafe charging I can’t recommend this enough:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Magnetic-10000mAh-AOGUERBE-Powerbank-Compatible/dp/B0B5617DRZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.cyNGhL1LUKfJErmsDjm2skmzr8mg9UPx6Xv5pCb55RsLViV0jbz1kqoB8r5TIuDN1CVL_qOkllP-yaHMHxC6Q8ml-KiS4pS726scdziUb_UbakE5xTmKni6jEMZuvp99zT0bgMRMiemYsRBm-z2QVVYTwDAhysngFqYc6BJK87dPC3HWl-XvaFs877fOIjknIK0IP30vg0H6OhjT7x9AUQ.Pp1kwyWlDwUxaVGQ6C7KaEIO1bFORURi0zzNN9XmB0Y&dib_tag=se&keywords=magsafe+power+bank&qid=1716545549&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRm&psc=1

I get three full battery charges out of this power bank, it’s compact, doesn’t need any wires while charging your phone and is brilliant for on trains as a stand!

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

I don't have an iphone. And already have a power bank. Thanks anyway though.