Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

54 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I've only got 2 tickets for England Slovenia in Cokogne for 200 each ffs.

Look up ‘Scotland’s Coefficient’ on twitter. They’re hosting a ticket swap site for fans of different countries. Having England tickets should put you in a decent position for a swap.

Nothing for me, so it looks like fanzones or bars over in Germany for me. 
There is always the ticket resale option I suppose but I am not holding out any great hope.

I am still going over with all the family so plan to have a great time regardless 

1 hour ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Nothing for me, so it looks like fanzones or bars over in Germany for me. 
There is always the ticket resale option I suppose but I am not holding out any great hope.

I am still going over with all the family so plan to have a great time regardless 

The deadline for payment is Tuesday so keep an eye out for returns.

Just now, Andershen said:

Managed to get 2 tickets for the Switzerland game. 200 each but thrilled.

Only thing is I got them on my mums account can anyone explain the process of changing accounts? cheers

Make sure she has an Euro 24 app on her phone, then transfer the ticket to yours when it arrives, probably a week or so before the tournament.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The deadline for payment is Tuesday so keep an eye out for returns.

How are returns gonna be sold? Is it going to be a case of going on the website and they may occasionally release a few returned tickets and you get lucky and they are available to buy when you go on? Or will they be automatically re-allocated to unsuccessful applicants? 

1 hour ago, lubo_blaha said:

Look up ‘Scotland’s Coefficient’ on twitter. They’re hosting a ticket swap site for fans of different countries. Having England tickets should put you in a decent position for a swap.

But also go into this whole process with your eyes open and be aware of the risks of getting scammed.

1 minute ago, EH75 said:

How are returns gonna be sold? Is it going to be a case of going on the website and they may occasionally release a few returned tickets and you get lucky and they are available to buy when you go on? Or will they be automatically re-allocated to unsuccessful applicants? 

For 20/21 it only really worked for me when I got an email but I kept checking the portal just in case. They always had Baku tickets available but the cost of getting there was beyond my budget. It didn't matter how successful you were in previous rounds, despite what they claimed at the time.