Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

Tickets in the app! Row 4 for the Switzerland game in N5 so will he near the corner.

Row 11 in 35B for Hungary, about in line with the 6 yard box line, good for some goalie abuse

3 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

They said you needed it last tournament and I didn't show mine once and that was when it was restricted more with COVID.

I'm sure the SFA said a photocopy would be fine either way if you don't want to take it out with you but I'm not bothering with mine.

I always have a driving license or some photo id on me just in case, it's compulsory thing in some European countries, not football related.

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Not massively impressed with my 150 quid ticket v Switzerland to be stuck in a corner in O12 but at least its there.

My Switzerland ticket is Cat 1 yet down in a West corner, along the goal-line. Could be worse, it's 12 rows up, Cat 1 goes all the way down to the front there. Not sure I agree with their categories at all, I'd rather be at the back of a stand behind the goal than where I am.

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

My Switzerland ticket is Cat 1 yet down in a West corner, along the goal-line. Could be worse, it's 12 rows up, Cat 1 goes all the way down to the front there. Not sure I agree with their categories at all, I'd rather be at the back of a stand behind the goal than where I am.

Given the demand for tickets it's hard to grumble with simply being in the stadium, but it's a bit poor that there are Cat 1 seats at games literally next to Fans First ones.

Posted (edited)

My son's Hungary ticket came through. Bought it in the resale phase and it's at the complete opposite end of the stadium. Block 4B. Pretty sure now I will give him mine and I will use his as it's right where most of the Hungary fans will be.

Edited by Billy Jean King

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:

My son's Hungary ticket came through. Bought it in the resale phase and it's at the complete opposite end of the stadium. Block 4B. Pretty sure now I will give him mine and I will use his as it's right where most of the Hungary fans will be.

out of curiosity - what makes you think this is the situation?

I bought mine in resale too & Block 58 (Just behind your son) my travelling pals all bought theirs via SCC and are seated in same area/section

It's all starting to get a bit real! 

Block 130 for Germany, N4 for Switzerland and 34A for Hungary.

Only annoying thing is that for some reason my 3 mates who are in my 'seating group' thingy are together in section N5 for Switzerland and I've been papped by myself in section N4 for some reason - albeit in the same row and with the next seat number which seems odd (e.g. they are row 13 seats 1-3 and I am row 13 seat 4 but the next section along). Bit annoying but hoping some kind soul might let me do a wee seat swap on the day.

9 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

this is the map i have been using - confusing.com, my bad if i am wrong 

MHPArena Seating Chart:

MHPArena seating chart

Confusingly I think Stuttgart when they redeveloped the 2 ends behind the goals also changed the numbering of some of the sections which hasn't helped here. 

35 minutes ago, dezz said:

It's all starting to get a bit real! 

Block 130 for Germany, N4 for Switzerland and 34A for Hungary.

Only annoying thing is that for some reason my 3 mates who are in my 'seating group' thingy are together in section N5 for Switzerland and I've been papped by myself in section N4 for some reason - albeit in the same row and with the next seat number which seems odd (e.g. they are row 13 seats 1-3 and I am row 13 seat 4 but the next section along). Bit annoying but hoping some kind soul might let me do a wee seat swap on the day.

Surely that just literally means there is an aisle between you where the block changes?