Kilmarnock v Motherwell

It’s quite fitting that we play Motherwell as the two halves against them at Fir Park have pretty much summed up our season. Whether it be overall games or just 45 minutes we’ve spent the season being absolutely Steve Clark era fantastic or being (not quite Gary Locke) maybe Alex Dyer-era levels of shite.

Comfortable win for Killie tomorrow. 

We are bereft of confidence and with Mika not fit to play more than 45 mins if even that then I can’t see us getting anything. 

I fancy we will be physically bullied and concede a soft goal or two or three.

I’m taking my nephew to his first game at this today. Expecting him to be put off fitba for life. 

I said this before Wednesday’s pumping as well, but we need to be so much better off the ball. Surely Butcher is fit enough to start? We need to see a reaction. 

Hopefully we return to a front two but our current system was born in that second half vs Killie so maybe not. If we’re going 541 I think Bair has to be the starter. If 532 then Wilkinson and Mika. 

I think we’ll lose 2-0. 

I’d imagine this will be the most routine of home wins all season. Anything from 2-0 to 4-0 with the same back 5 as Wednesday and a couple of soft avoidable goals thrown in for good measure. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t risk Butcher and Biereth on this pitch. For what it’s worth I didn’t think Butcher improved anything one iota when he came on Wednesday so I don’t think we can cling to the notion he’s going to change too much for us now he’s back. 

Anyone know if Ndaba is fit. If he is then it makes quite a difficult choice for McInnes. I would always say put Ndaba in that position however at home against Motherwell to drop Kennedy to do so might look a bit defensive. I couldn’t really think of anyone else who could be dropped but I really like Kennedy he goes past players so easily.

5 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

I’m taking my nephew to his first game at this today. Expecting him to be put off fitba for life. 

I said this before Wednesday’s pumping as well, but we need to be so much better off the ball. Surely Butcher is fit enough to start? We need to see a reaction. 

Hopefully we return to a front two but our current system was born in that second half vs Killie so maybe not. If we’re going 541 I think Bair has to be the starter. If 532 then Wilkinson and Mika. 

I think we’ll lose 2-0. 

I hope he is a short lad otherwise he risks skinning his shins on the seat in front when Biereth sticks away the 88th minute equaliser.

Minutes applause on third minute to mark the untimely death of Killie fan Craig Benson.

Craig was a trust board member at one point early in its life, moderator on the Killie forum, and regular poster of “on this day” Killie videos on Twitter. Very much a “go to guy” for all things Killie (including women and youth teams), and a genuinely nice individual.

8 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Minutes applause on third minute to mark the untimely death of Killie fan Craig Benson.

Craig was a trust board member at one point early in its life, moderator on the Killie forum, and regular poster of “on this day” Killie videos on Twitter. Very much a “go to guy” for all things Killie (including women and youth teams), and a genuinely nice individual.

Is the third minute relevant or just the chosen time?

8 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I didn't know him personally but he always came across on the Killie forum as a really positive and knowledgeable guy.