top 5 worst mp's

pawpar

Current, or historical?

I don't believe anyone could create an objective Worst Five MPs since parliament first sat. There's just too many. You couldn't even include the ones who never showed up to work, as they probably did less harm than the busy bees.

24 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

Could we have a worst 500?

The North Coast 500?

Surprised Dorries hasn't been mentioned. Did feck all constituency work, was a lousy minister, thought she should get a peerage for some reason, resigned in the cream puff and lost her party a by-election 

I'll set aside Rees Mogg, Badenoch, Braverman, Dorries, Sunak and Patel for this and scratch the surface a bit. 

Philip Davies

John Redwood

Christopher Chope

Andrea Jenkins

Peter Bone

1st reserve Andrew Bowie

I expect some of the names mentioned might actually be quite good constituent MPs even if they vote for the most horrific policies imaginable.

One name who definitely wasn't a good constituency MP and who voted for the most horrific policies is Nadine Dorries.

1 hour ago, sparky88 said:

I expect some of the names mentioned might actually be quite good constituent MPs even if they vote for the most horrific policies imaginable.

One name who definitely wasn't a good constituency MP and who voted for the most horrific policies is Nadine Dorries.

Don't think she's ever sexually assaulted anyone though.

A mix of current and historical for me. Excluding the obvious ones like Suella Bravermam (genuinely evil) Rees Mogg (c*nt) and Boris Johnson.

1. Douglas Ross (no explanation needed)

2. Jim Murphy

3. Bill Grant (a complete diddy)

4. Corrie Wilson (laughably bad allowing number 3 to be elected)

5. Brian Donohoe (purely for that YouTube video)

Ross Thomson. Boris Johnson bootlicker and also a mad groper. Had those mental eyes where you knew he was a wrong un.

Ruth Davidson. Was heralded as a winner and would take sturgeons crown. Reality was she was a lazy arsehole who was only interested in feathering her own nest.

Jonathan gullis. No explanation needed.

Christopher chope. Argued in favour of upskirting.

Kirstene Hair. Voting is hard.