St Mirren v Hibs 08/11/23

If we win that'll put 10 points between the teams, with us having a game in hand. Lose and Hibs will probably think they can catch us fairly soon.

I haven't seen much of Hibs since Johnson got binned, so not sure what to expect. I'm assuming their defence is still rotten, so I hope we pepper their box with crosses. Olusanya was excellent against them in the first game of the season but I'd probably bring Mandron in for his height and aerial ability.

1 hour ago, Lola montez said:

Hibs we’re unlucky at Hampden but hopefully knackered and the Buddies will take full advantage of that. 
The list of players for the derby is too long for me to remember, mostly ours going east to our stalkers. 

2-1 saints

The “Brian Hamilton-John McGinn” derby?

Both players each won a major domestic cup with Saints before heading east and winning the other cup tournament. 

Can’t be too many Saints players to have done that with St Mirren and then won similar with a non-OF team. 

4-2 Saints. COYS 😂 

I'm a Hibs fan who happens to live in the West - not yet got myself a ticket for the game but intending to go - tickets via Hibs are not print at home/download QR code and now have to be collected from Easter Road.  Is there likely to be the normal away ticket sale office close to the away end where I can just pay for a ticket on the night?

2 hours ago, madhibby said:

I'm a Hibs fan who happens to live in the West - not yet got myself a ticket for the game but intending to go - tickets via Hibs are not print at home/download QR code and now have to be collected from Easter Road.  Is there likely to be the normal away ticket sale office close to the away end where I can just pay for a ticket on the night?

I’d suggest contacting your own clubs SLO in the first instance.

What you may need to do is buy the ticket and they will bring it along. 

I don’t understand why away tickets at St Mirren are not available as download as I’m sure all the home tickets purchased this way can be used as QR mobile or printed.

Failing that contact St mirren SLO and see if they can help.

HTH. 

If ever there is a game where the old adage of “Attack is the best form of defence” is appropriate, it’s this one. 
All of the problems Hibs can pose you are in their forward areas. Any overly respectful, sitting back, patient type performance from us and we’ll lose. 
However, their defence looks pretty shambolic and they can’t hurt us with their forward line if we are playing an attacking, high press game. 

Surely tactics for this one are easy……….

Attack! Attack!

Attack! Attack! Attack!

St Mirren v Hibs threads are too friendly. They just don’t disappear down the U-Bend faster than you could say ‘Dundee thread’. Something needs to give.

Mon’ St Mirren. Intae’ this bottom 6 pish and make their latest dud manager the next to get their jotters after a 4-0 pumping at Fortress Feegie.

😜